Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ones that Got Away

PlayAction

Frost had the 32nd ranked punting average last year. Thats 32 as in last in the league. If the rookie cant beat him out then he will never make a roster.
Do you just make up numbers? Frost was 20th in Net punting AVG. Making him rather average, but if you want to use numbers in your post, make sure you can count that high.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=teampunt&sort=net&pos=off&league=nfl&season=2&year=2007

frost isn't very good because he chokes at the worst times and hits a 10 yard punt that ultimately loses us the game!

meh, punters rarely LOSE games. they're just a part of it. lots of times, we're punting because we couldn't convert a 3rd and 1 (even though we have the beastest fb ever in sellers :rolleyes: ), and our stones aren't big enough to go for it on 4th. then, after the bad punt, we give up three 3rd and longs to keep drives alive.

Do you just make up numbers? Frost was 20th in Net punting AVG. Making him rather average, but if you want to use numbers in your post, make sure you can count that high.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=teampunt&sort=net&pos=off&league=nfl&season=2&year=2007

thanks. i just knew frost wasn't that bad, but i had to run so i couldn't look it up.

We didnt need centers, we needed O-lineman that could play the Tackle or Guard position.

Alrighty then, just WHO exactly is Rabach's backup? Somebody is gonna have to learn to play the position and make the line calls if Casey goes down. I'd feel a LOT better with a backup Center.

Alrighty then, just WHO exactly is Rabach's backup? Somebody is gonna have to learn to play the position and make the line calls if Casey goes down. I'd feel a LOT better with a backup Center.
I agree, but it seems Bugel just likes to put a guard in there for #2. As I recall, he's always been that way. I suppose he has a G rotate thru at practices. Somebody has to be snapping to the backup QB's.

Instead of Fred Davis and Malcolm Kelly we shouldve taken any of these guys picked after them:

(50) Arizona Cardinals Campbell, Calais DE 6'8" 282 Miami

(52) Jacksonville Jaguars (From Buccaneers) Groves, Quentin DE 6'3" 250 Auburn

(53) Pittsburgh Steelers Sweed, Limas WR 6'4" 212 Texas

(54) Tennessee Titans Jones, Jason DE 6'5" 273 Eastern Michigan

(60) Green Bay Packers Lee, Patrick DB 6'0" 200 Auburn

(62) New England Patriots Wheatley, Terrence CB 5'9" 178 Colorado

(63) New York Giants Thomas, Terrell CB 6'1" 198 Southern Cal

(66) Miami Dolphins (From Chiefs through Lions) Langford, Kendall DT 6'6" 295 Hampton

(67) Carolina Panthers (From Jets) Godfrey, Charles CB 6'0" 207 Iowa

(68) Atlanta Falcons Jackson, Chevis CB 6'0" 188 LSU

(71) Baltimore Ravens (From Ravens through Bills and Jaguars) Gooden, Tavares OLB 6'1" 233 Miami

(72) Buffalo Bills Ellis, Chris DE 6'4" 260 Virginia Tech

** It would've addressed our Defense needs better rather than draft 2 players that wont start and will ride the bench.

The one's that we missed that I was interested in were Scheuning. I thought he'd be a steal in the 5th. Okam, even thought he's 350, he could tie up the middle when Griff is ready to go. And Erin Henderson. Sentimental favorite as he could've been a future replacement for Marcus Washington.

Archived