Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need help with jersey size

haraldjun

Hi everyone got today my #21 jersey, size 48/M and it is really great and I enjoy it, but I would like to get also one that fits a little better so I thought I should maybe get a youth version, but I need help with the size

I am just 5' 8'' and about 65 kg, with a 37,5 chest but due to the fact that the replica jersey´s are also made to fit with shoulder pads they 48 is quite big, so on nfl.com they mention the dimension but are they considering the shoulder pads and I have to take the jersey even smaller or is the youth version without fitting to shoulder pads

thanks for your help

regards

If I were you, I would try and get a youth XL, also if you're getting a Taylor one screw the replica and get the premier jersey. The premier jersey will last several years longer than the replica jersey. It's more money, but in this case the premier jersey is the way to go.

Hi everyone got today my #21 jersey, size 48/M and it is really great and I enjoy it, but I would like to get also one that fits a little better so I thought I should maybe get a youth version, but I need help with the size

I am just 5' 8'' and about 65 kg, with a 37,5 chest but due to the fact that the replica jersey´s are also made to fit with shoulder pads they 48 is quite big, so on nfl.com they mention the dimension but are they considering the shoulder pads and I have to take the jersey even smaller or is the youth version without fitting to shoulder pads

thanks for your help

regards

I have the same problem. I have a Taylor #21 Medium and it's just ridiculously too big. I'm about 5'10" 170 but it's still too big for me to wear. The sleeves almost come down to my wrists and the bottom comes to my mid-thigh so I never wear it. I think the next jersey I'll try a small. I'm getting my girlfriend a small Favre jersey for her birthday(yep, girls love Favre:) ) so I'm going to see if that fits any better. I'm wary of trying the youth jerseys but I have thought about it.

I'm like you, I just want it to fit and not look so sloppy on me.

I have the same problem. I have a Taylor #21 Medium and it's just ridiculously too big. I'm about 5'10" 170 but it's still too big for me to wear. The sleeves almost come down to my wrists and the bottom comes to my mid-thigh so I never wear it. I think the next jersey I'll try a small. I'm getting my girlfriend a small Favre jersey for her birthday(yep, girls love Favre:) ) so I'm going to see if that fits any better. I'm wary of trying the youth jerseys but I have thought about it.

I'm like you, I just want it to fit and not look so sloppy on me.

If you're 170, then you should be able to wear a youth XL. I'm the same height, but 25 lbs heavier and I wear a men's small, which is a little tight to get on, but once it's on it fits great, except for the long sleeves. The great thing about youth jerseys are the length of the sleeves, they're much shorter than the adult jerseys.

I am not sure about the size but I would get premiere. Also, I am going to be visiting Vienna, Austria this summer. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go? Please help me out because that place is going to be a very important location in my life.

HAIL!

thanks for your help

regards

What you need to get is a premier jersey. It's the best bang for the buck. I'm about your size and mine (size M)fits perfect. I also have an authentic size 48 and its freakin huge on me.

The premiers aren't made with as heavy weight material as the authentic but all the numbers and letters are sewn on. I will never buy another replica or authentic as long as they keep making the premier jerseys. Hope this helps you some.

I was wondering, how is a premier jersey different than the authentic jerseys?

I have a Jason Campbell authentic and the Sean Taylor 75th anniversary authentic jersey but ive never heard of premier jerseys

The authentic jersey is made of thicker, better, quailty than what the premier is. Also on the premier jersey the small Redskins name on the chest of the jersey is screenprinted on, along with the Reebok logo on the sleeves. Where the small Redskins name and Reebok logo on the sleeves are sewn into the jersey. The only other difference that I know of, with some of the jerseys is that the sleeves are cuffed on the authentic jersey, while there is no cuffed sleeves on the premier jersey. Also the biggest difference is in the price, most authentics go for at least $270, while most premiers go for $100.

I had the same problem with the 75th Anniversary jerseys.

Is it true that a medium is really the smallest size?

My J. Campbell 75th anniversary premier jersey is a small. I got mine from nflshop.com, but I don't know if they have any smalls left, I doubt they do. If you really want a small, I would eBAY is your best bet.

it says 48 but the numbers and name plate are sewn on, and I htought thats not the case with the replicas but thats fine with me, just the size is the problem

That's an authentic jersey. If you want to find out how a kid's jersey fits, go to your local sports store (Champs Sports, Dick's, FinishLine, etc...) and try on the kids XL and if you don't like it then I would say go with an adult small.

Sorry, I forgot about that. In my opinion there isn't much difference in width of the jersey between the adult small and kids XL, the major difference is the kids XL sleeves are much shorter, if you want shorter sleeves then I'd say go with the kids XL.

Archived