Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pearl Jam on Tour

RyansRangers

saw them in 98 in st louis...... sucked .....baaaad. my best friend is a pj freak .... its all i ever hear when he is around and now i guess they are doing the festival and its all about how we gotta go. i keep telling him i will never ever spend another dime on pj after what i saw the first time.

saw them in 98 in st louis...... sucked .....baaaad. my best friend is a pj freak .... its all i ever hear when he is around and now i guess they are doing the festival and its all about how we gotta go. i keep telling him i will never ever spend another dime on pj after what i saw the first time.

just out of curiosity what did you hate about it? did you like there music before you went?

Alright who's going. I for sure will be at the concert in Hartford, June 27th..
Local radio had Eddie Vedder talking about his new gig---played some of his live recordings of his recent acoustic performance. Sounded pretty good. Told a story about how he ran an add for a private screening of "In The Wild" (he did some music for the film) as a review-party for the movie (he wasn't mentioned) but when the 50-60 people shwoed up he came out with his guitar and told them the real deal was he wanted to try his new arrangements in forn of a sam group. Cool surprise, eh?:D

Here's a web-story I found if you're interested.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/music/la-et-vedder4apr04,1,530369.story

just out of curiosity what did you hate about it? did you like there music before you went?

i liked them before hand but after driving 3 hours to the show to get there and watch them pretty much blow through their whole set while barely acknowledging the crowd was a dissappointment and then to go to the concessions and find them selling friggin '80s style PJ tube socks for 20 bucks a pair? yeah i was dissapointed and then the sound sucked in an outdoor venue normally known for its excellent accoustics........

Local radio had Eddie Vedder talking about his new gig---played some of his live recordings of his recent acoustic performance. Sounded pretty good. Told a story about how he ran an add for a private screening of "In The Wild" (he did some music for the film) as a review-party for the movie (he wasn't mentioned) but when the 50-60 people shwoed up he came out with his guitar and told them the real deal was he wanted to try his new arrangements in forn of a sam group. Cool surprise, eh?:D

Here's a web-story I found if you're interested.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/music/la-et-vedder4apr04,1,530369.story

cool thanks for the link

i liked them before hand but after driving 3 hours to the show to get there and watch them pretty much blow through their whole set while barely acknowledging the crowd was a dissappointment and then to go to the concessions and find them selling friggin '80s style PJ tube socks for 20 bucks a pair? yeah i was dissapointed and then the sound sucked in an outdoor venue normally known for its excellent accoustics........

wow thats crazy.. normally they are way into the crowd and play longer than they are supposed too. I can see wh you hated it. Very un pearl jam like

wow thats crazy.. normally they are way into the crowd and play longer than they are supposed too. I can see wh you hated it. Very un pearl jam like

yeah thats what my friend says too but he has like almost every show they have ever done on bootleg and yet when i listen to them, while there are some good shows, they just sound the same in almost every song. and i get sick of hearing vedder moan like a tomcat in heat.....

Archived