Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC cutting away to Republican Convention

jrfriedm

It's funny how you and your VA Beach buddy jrfriedm keep trying to bait me into revealing my job title and act like if I don't, it somehow harms my argument. The facts of the argument are right here for everyone to see and you have been thoroughly embarrassed. The fact that both of you continue calling me "stupid," "dense," etc. is just hilarious and proves what I've been saying all along.

That was easy.

It's funny how you and your VA Beach buddy jrfriedm keep trying to bait me into revealing my job title and act like if I don't, it somehow harms my argument. The facts of the argument are right here for everyone to see and you have been thoroughly embarrassed. The fact that both of you continue calling me "stupid," "dense," etc. is just hilarious and proves what I've been saying all along.

That was easy.

Admit it, you're only 12. You have to be a pre-teen, or is this a Bobby Boucher from the Waterboy type thing? :laugh:

That was easy.

If you claim something as fact...you have to show evidence to back it up. You say you know the game will be shown because you work in television...where are your facts to back it up?

You have made 4 or 5 posts in this thread (i lost count) saying the exact same thing:

JRFRIEDM(?) is crying for attention

The game will be shown in it's entirety (no evidence)

You work in television (backup?)

Stop posting (follow your own advice...you make yourself look silly)

The title is incorrect (If you actually READ the OP you'd know that he was not presenting it as fact just as something to be discussed)

This is going to be a concern unless someone shows FACTS that the game will or will not be shown in it's entirety...you have done nothing but present speculation guised as fact without evidence.

If I recall correctly you started the name calling.

If you dislike this thread so much, stop posting on it, let everyone worry.

If you dislike the Redskins so much (as indicated by your lack of faith or understanding in other threads) stop posting.

Now, if you want to present evidence to backup your claims some minds may change, but until you do so, please, stop wasting YOUR time and mine. I like to read threads that are opinion or facts w/ evidence, not BS.

Thanks.

:owned:

P.S. - Love the new avatar:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Correct, I don't name-call like a child.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243932

Called Mathis a punk and a wife beater

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243932&page=2&pp=15

Called Mathis a clown and people with different opinions as you Snyder cronies

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243932&page=6&pp=15

Called 21 childish for changing your avatar…which the whole board agrees was not only necessary but also hilarious.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243932&page=7&pp=15

Compared 21 to a 6 year old

Soooo...how does that not count as childish name calling? These are all from one thread too so who knows what else you have called people. And I would say you were owned...but how could you hear me with your fingers in your ears? LaLaLaLa!

By the way...I believe you are right that the complete game will be shown in all markets. What I don't agree with is the condesending tone of all your posts and your combative nature.

If you claim something as fact...you have to show evidence to back it up. You say you know the game will be shown because you work in television...where are your facts to back it up?

You have made 4 or 5 posts in this thread (i lost count) saying the exact same thing:

JRFRIEDM(?) is crying for attention

The game will be shown in it's entirety (no evidence)

You work in television (backup?)

Stop posting (follow your own advice...you make yourself look silly)

The title is incorrect (If you actually READ the OP you'd know that he was not presenting it as fact just as something to be discussed)

This is going to be a concern unless someone shows FACTS that the game will or will not be shown in it's entirety...you have done nothing but present speculation guised as fact without evidence.

If I recall correctly you started the name calling.

If you dislike this thread so much, stop posting on it, let everyone worry.

If you dislike the Redskins so much (as indicated by your lack of faith or understanding in other threads) stop posting.

Now, if you want to present evidence to backup your claims some minds may change, but until you do so, please, stop wasting YOUR time and mine. I like to read threads that are opinion or facts w/ evidence, not BS.

Thanks.

:owned:

P.S. - Love the new avatar:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is this post supposed to be directed at me? I'm not sure because you quote one of my posts, yet your entire post is based on things GibbsRedskins has posted, not me. I'm just a little confused.:laugh:

Is this post supposed to be directed at me? I'm not sure because you quote one of my posts, yet your entire post is based on things GibbsRedskins has posted, not me. I'm just a little confused.:laugh:

That post was NOT directed at you and was indeed directed at GibbsRedskins (unless you've got a funny new avatar???), just accidentally quoted the wrong post...I will change it. Sorry.:cheers:

That post was NOT directed at you and was indeed directed at GibbsRedskins (unless you've got a funny new avatar???), just accidentally quoted the wrong post...I will change it. Sorry.:cheers:
It's all good. I was just a little confused, but, hey, that happens.:laugh: :cheers:

Archived