Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN - Lewis: Bengals prepared to move on without disgruntled Johnson,(merged)

SkinsMaster88

He's prolific, but I really don't want him here in DC.

He'll be 30 for this next season. He'll demand a new deal upon arrival. We'll have to pony up numerous draft picks for him.

If he comes here, jells well, plays well, and the team wins, then great. But if any of those things don't happen, do you think he'll just be quiet like a good soldier?

There have been whispers about some players not liking Portis for his style and attitude, Chad would be a different breed that we've never seen in DC.

Every WR slows down. Moulds, Harrison, Bruce, Muhammed, Glenn, etc. A million examples of WRs declining after a few years at or near the top, esp past 30. I don't deny that he'd probably put up 1200 yards and 8 TDs in each of the next two years... but I'm not looking forward to pay him to decline in two years when the rest of the team is actually ready for big-time.

You forgot one person.................T.O.

He still is dominating and he will be 32 or 33 this upcoming season. We need to grab CJ asap.

You forgot one person.................T.O.

He still is dominating and he will be 32 or 33 this upcoming season. We need to grab CJ asap.

Jerry rice dominated dominited until he was 40. the year he was 40 he had 1,211 yards and 7 TDs. that means potentially we could have 10 years of CJ's skills and potential super bowl victories.

how many super bowls do CJ and TO have? How many great cool teams have they been on ...ok a couple....but please the negatives here far outweigh the postives..good pass catcher...terrible, terrible teammate....as far as I can tell Teams win championships not childish individuals....

I would just puke seeing his sorry ass in Burgandy and Gold...rubbish! I would hate to hear his mouth and see his stupid me first antics... c'mon Danny if Deion taught you anything its you stay away from guys like this....you win with Art Monk, Gary Clark and John Riggins types.

We have those guys already...no need here move along and develop Mix.

Archived