Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFAA - Dallas Cowboys shut out of NFL's prime-time lineup in Week 1

HapHaszard

I know you don't care if the skins are picked for national prime time games. These are usually given to teams that get high ratings (probably because they have so many scum-sucking bandwagon fans around the country) It was nice the skins were thrown a bone and allowed to play NYG and get to play in a primetime game.

Considering the hype the pukes get, it really is a mystery why they aren't on in a feature role.

I suppose showing all of those choke plays in the playoffs the last two years might make puke fans faint...you know, the casual ones...about 90% of your fan base.

Considering the hype the pukes get, it really is a mystery why they aren't on in a feature role.

I suppose showing all of those choke plays in the playoffs the last two years might make puke fans faint...you know, the casual ones...about 90% of your fan base.

Why would Boys fans faint at seeing playoff losses? As you said (over and over and ...) we have seen losses the last 6 times. I think we can handle it.

Playing the Cowboy playoff games 6 nights in a row on NFL network would break audience records. The Cowboy Army would watch becomes were mindless and will watch anything about the Boys. The many Cowboy Haters (even more mindless) will watch because they enjoy Cowboy losses even more than their teams winning.

Showing Cowboy losses would be yet another great way to feed the hype!!!!

This is negative about the Cowboys? Seriously stretching hard for that arent you?

Do you think the Cowboys will not get the maximum national games allowed?

I suspect that the Giants will be the team to get the maximum national games allowed this season not the cowboys. But we will see.

they have so many scum-sucking bandwagon fans around the country
I you're talking the Cowboys...Hey you're beginning to see the light slogriff. ;)
It was nice the skins were thrown a bone and allowed to play NYG and get to play in a primetime game.
Thrown a bone? They played in many primetime games last season including Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights. It seemed like almost every game was nationally televised. They reached the playoffs enjoying similar success to the Cowboys and they have a great non-scum-sucking fan base.:D

Archived