Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Class Decision

outbaksean

I am registering for next semesters classes, and I have to decide what to take as my last elective. My options include:

Sociology

Anthropology

Psychology

Politics/Government

Science Ethics

I pretty much need to take an introductory course in one of these subjects. I have absolutely no preference. So what should I take.

I am registering for next semesters classes, and I have to decide what to take as my last elective. My options include:

Sociology

Anthropology

Psychology

Politics/Government

Science Ethics

I pretty much need to take an introductory course in one of these subjects. I have absolutely no preference. So what should I take.

Honestly, whichever one has the best teacher is the one I'd take. The one thing I learned from college was to find out who the best professors were and pick the courses they taught. Picking the courses that sounded best didn't always pan out.

Honestly, whichever one has the best teacher is the one I'd take. The one thing I learned from college was to find out who the best professors were and pick the courses they taught. Picking the courses that sounded best didn't always pan out.

I looked at some of the teachers of those courses, and one teaching sociology has given over 70% A's and over 20% B's, so I signed up for that

My final schedule is:

Stuctures and Properties of Engineering Materials

Engineering Dynamics

Problems and Types of Philosophy

and

Principles of Sociology

Nothing earlier than 10am:applause:

Archived