Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportingNews: Judge threatens to jail cop in Sean Taylor case

slinky

I guess you have been a detective, or a police officer and understand how a minute detail in the report can actually set someone free. You obviously also understand how any detective in that area probably has a large quantity of serious cases.

Proving someone is guilty in court is not as easy as you think, or even as maybe it should be. EVERY little part of that report has to be perfect.

Just because this case is in the sportlight you are quick to jump on his back. I have no idea what your job is, but Im sure at some point or another, you have fallen behind and no one has called you a $#$(@$*&@*&$&(@#*(.

Your post insinuates that I posted a comment and followed it with "I couldnt have said it better myself." Which is clearly not the case. I dont know how you quoted me incorrectly, but you did.

And no, Ive never eff'ed up.

Now where were we? Oh yea, [clears throat] Let there be light!

Tell that detective to know and understand the parameters of his /her job and manage their case load...that dumb f***!
WTF? They had all the guys in jail within a few days. Confessions too, I think. Maybe his boss is dumping tons of other murder cases on him, where you have to find the killers before the trail gets cold. There are plenty of murders in FL. He needs to finish his paperwork, but I still owe him a beer for locking those MFers up.

Unless that cop has been working 12 hour days for months I'm with the judge. Get it done! Work is work and yes I know we are all supposed to view cops as these great people but deadlines are deadlines. The justice system can't be held up because a cop is busy - completely unacceptable. The people charged deserve their day in court and three months for a police report, so long that a judge is threatening jail time, certainly seem unreasonable.

Your post insinuates that I posted a comment and followed it with "I couldnt have said it better myself." Which is clearly not the case. I dont know how you quoted me incorrectly, but you did.

And no, Ive never eff'ed up.

Now where were we? Oh yea, [clears throat] Let there be light!

The original post has been fixed, I am not sure why it said you posted the first quote.

To say you have never messed up is quiet amaizing and lets me know exactly where we stand in this conversation. :doh:

"If Mr. Segovia hasn't completed his report by then, I'll find a little space for him over at the Dade County Jail,'' The Miami Herald quoted Murphy as saying during Friday's court session. "I hope someone can pass that on to him."

Hahaha thank you. :)

Archived