Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lunch 3-24-08 MISSED THE TEASER/INJURY REPORT?

WeThreeKingsRuleU

Story below. He was NOT lovin' it.

In the most bizarre off-season injury to date, Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he slipped on a McDonalds bag and wound up with his arm wrapped in a cast.

Marshall said he was at the Westgate Lakes Resort in Orlando, Fla. on Saturday and slipped and fell on a McDonald's wrapper. When he slipped, he said he stuck out his hand to brace his fall and it went through a TV entertainment center.

His right arm now will be in a cast for two weeks. Marshall also received stitches in his arm, but he did not know how many.

What he did know was that he was embarrassed. One of the league's most physical players was toppled by a plastic bag.

"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning. "It's funny because I pride myself on YAC (yards after catch) and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands.

"So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down and send me through the entertainment center."

Marshall is scheduled to fly from Orlando to Denver on Sunday and will be at the Broncos training complex tomorrow. But he will be, at best, limited for the start of the Broncos offseason conditioning program.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8075dc82&template=with-video&confirm=true

What is a rich athlete doing eating McDonalds? Even more embarressing then him tripping on it is the fact that his house is so dirty that it was actually laying on the floor in a place for him to trip on it. Clean your house much Marshall? With all that money he makes, one would think he could afford a better place to eat, and staff to clean up after he is done discarding his trash on the floor...... No, I dont think thats how it happened either.

What is a rich athlete doing eating McDonalds? Even more embarressing then him tripping on it is the fact that his house is so dirty that it was actually laying on the floor in a place for him to trip on it. Clean your house much Marshall? With all that money he makes, one would think he could afford a better place to eat, and staff to clean up after he is done discarding his trash on the floor...... No, I dont think thats how it happened either.

First of all, READ MUCH? Like the article said he was at a RESORT in Florida, he wasn't at home. Secondly, he still must live like a pig.

are you kidding, chad johnson loves mcdonalds, expecially the breakfast. despite having money athletes are normal people too

It doesn't say that he actually went to McDonalds, but merely that he slipped on a McDonalds wrapper. The alleged wrapper could have been located anywhere on the ground.

alleged wrapper. :laugh: That's funny to me. It also makes me think of Brandon LLoyd.

Archived