Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why don’t any Redskin players wear the Team Captain Patch on Game Jerseys?

S4L

I am sailing in the good ship "never noticed" along with you then buddy. I thought we had different captains every week for coin tosses etc (from reading the Captain Chaos story a while back) but I never realised other teams had designated captains.

Last year was the first year of the practice of sewing the patch. But some teams once they decided someone was worthy of being a team captain they stayed a team captain even if they didn't have anything to designate them.

Ok so if we had a choice of three captains who would yours be?

For me my three would be:

London Fletcher

Mike Sellers

Chris Cooley/Shawn Springs

Shawn springs is a leader on this football team no matter what everyone says he's the best cover corner on the team.

Ok so if we had a choice of three captains who would yours be?

For me my three would be:

London Fletcher

Mike Sellers

Chris Cooley/Shawn Springs

Shawn springs is a leader on this football team no matter what everyone says he's the best cover corner on the team.

I'm confused: you said "if we could pick three," and then picked four. (Yes, I know you're probably just waiting for someone to bug you about it.)

I think Sellers and Fletcher would be good picks, but since there's usually at least one from offense, defense, and special teams, I'd pick ARE as the third.

Archived