Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 yr deal for Rock, 1 mil per Vinny on Redskins Radio

skinfan2k

there are some simple people on here i swear.......

i don't need to provide stats, i tell it like it is.... rock will get to the 30, and thats about it..... id sacrifice 5 yards if it means were gonna have a shot at a td.... because our offense did awesome with the great field position that pebble gets on his kick returns....

we were out of thre game by then... moot point......

Mench, by any chance, do you happen to be related to SoCalSkins?

i don't need to provide stats, i tell it like it is..
So your logic goes: "reality isn't what the stats and facts say it is...reality is what my opinion says it is... and you're a dummy if you think otherwise"

:doh:

Hey....way to back up your argument. I, and others would be willing to accept your position, even if we disagreed, if you bothered to back it up in the least instead of spitting our drivel like "i said so".

Da rock???? easy bro, just cause you dont like to hear or read the truth, dont get pisse doff at me.... and i guess since you are so much smarter and can analyze so much better... you voted bush, and put us in the hole that were in now?
Oh yes, another "master of the game". Oh and way to bring a subject that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand just to make a stupid "dig" at someone who disagrees.

:troll:

Archived