Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joke Offseason, Joke Owner

Originally posted by Maurice_Moosehead

It never ceases to amaze me how all of these little pinheads worship someone like you (Art) on a message board. I guess that's the reason why you make your opinions out to be some kind of facts, when they are obviously nothing but blind hope. Do you fantasize about being their king? I bet you do. Anyway, I wish I could spend more time reading your lengthy responses, however I have friends in real life, not just in cyber world. If I would have known that you all were going to spend so much time talking to me, or about me, I would have given myself more time to laugh at your idiotic responses and pathetic @ss kissing to your message board queen. Just be careful guys, use protection with each other.

:notworthy

Hey Space Cowboy, how much you getting paid for allowing your ugly mug to be on this billboard?

vaseline.jpg

"Look. I'm in the phonebook. I'm in the phonebook." -- Maurice Moosehead.

MM, all you have to do is find one factually inaccurate comment I've made and made in such a way as presenting it as fact. You do that and you've got me. Until you do that, you are just a sad little boy who is way out of his league.

I will, for you, do the same. I will scan your posts in this thread in an effort, probably a hard one, to find a factual error on your part. I don't know how long this will take.

Wait. I found one. Your first post. "All that does is give you 4 3rd-string quarterbacks to throw interceptions." Actually, there were other factual errors before this, but, they were more of the hyperbolic variety so I let them slide. Anyway, here we are, your very first post and I found a factual error. If you don't know why it's a factual error I recommend you learn how to count the QBs we have on our roster at the moment.

Your turn :).

Originally posted by Maurice_Moosehead

It never ceases to amaze me how all of these little pinheads worship someone like you (Art) on a message board. I guess that's the reason why you make your opinions out to be some kind of facts, when they are obviously nothing but blind hope. Do you fantasize about being their king? I bet you do. Anyway, I wish I could spend more time reading your lengthy responses, however I have friends in real life, not just in cyber world. If I would have known that you all were going to spend so much time talking to me, or about me, I would have given myself more time to laugh at your idiotic responses and pathetic @ss kissing to your message board queen. Just be careful guys, use protection with each other.

:notworthy

I just got back due to a 4 day out of state funeral. I just wanted to comment on this one. I hope this guy comes back to reread this thread now he feels the coast is clear.

Many members on this board RESPECT Art for many reasons. His ability to put into words what many feel but lack the talent to skillfully and elequently put into words is surely one of the reasons. But it is just one of the minor reasons. We really thank him for all the hard work he does to help make this the best Skin fan message board on the net. He allocates all this time for free mind you, out of his love for the Skins and his dedication to doing things right. This is what has gained ART our Respect, everything else is just Gravy. Now I know there are atleast 2 dozens posters here who know what I am saying and how I feel but can put it into words so much better then what I have just attempted. I just wanted you to try to understand the difference between WORSHIP and RESPECT. But based on what I have read here I seriously doubt you will ever truly "GET IT".

Hey Ding Dong....

If you had any idea about what you were talking about you would notice we don't "worship" Art , we respect him for what he does for this site, as another poster already mentioned.

I, and others on this board have disagreed with him on different occasions. But what we, and what you can't seem to do, is discuss your differences in an intelligent manner.

You start a post, talk smack, then get pi**ed off when you get a little back.

In case you didn't notice, there are visitors from other teams who come here to talk football in an intelligent way.

You clowns just can't seem to do it......it must have something to do about the wings on those helmets.

Archived