Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joke Offseason, Joke Owner

What in the world is Daniel Snyder doing? Does he honestly think his moves so far are going to make the Redskins a good, scrath that, better team? Granted, the OL signings may help, and your K situation is not as much of a joke as it was last year, but every other signing is worthless. "Let's get a bunch of mediocre players, pay them buttloads of money, and watch our team go even further down the toilet,", is what Snyder must be saying to his friends. Rob Johnson?? All that does is give you 4 3rd-string quarterbacks to throw interceptions. Seriously, isn't 3 bad QBs enough? I can't wait to see all of your hopes plummet when "Coach" Snyder's moves all turn out to be busts...yet again. It's gonna be even worse than last year. At least the Redskins favorite time of the year - the offseason - will last a few more months.

:D

Funny thing, I was born in 1980, since then, I havent seen the Eagles win a Super Bowl.

Why is that?

Your right, we havent had as great of an offseason like the Eagles, I mean look who they have signed.

FB Jon Ritchie

WOW!

He should be another weapon in your already potent offense.

Good job Eagles, and an even better job by this Eagle fan that thinks he is smart.

You have every right to come onto a Redskin message board and tell us why you think the Redskins made bad offseason moves.

Your an Eagle fan, Eagles and bad moves go together like your mom and a mullet, can't seperate them.

These are some excellent points, Maurice.

I have enjoyed listening to Redskins fans scream "It's different this time!" What makes them think that another offseason of signing every free agent they can get their hands on will make their team any better? It worked so well for them before...

:pint:

Originally posted by StinkNugget

These are some excellent points, Maurice.

I have enjoyed listening to Redskins fans scream "It's different this time!" What makes them think that another offseason of signing every free agent they can get their hands on will make their team any better? It worked so well for them before...

:pint:

If you throw enough sh!t at the wall some of it is bound to stick! :high: You can't blame him for trying.

At least the Redskins favorite time of the year - the offseason - will last a few more months.

that was actually pretty funny (and sad because it's been true the past couple of years).

oh, MM, keeping having the offseason you're having. it must be boring living in philly, never making it to the big game, and not having an owner willing to spend some of the $10+ million cap money that is available.

Originally posted by Maurice_Moosehead

Super Bowl win or not, I'll take 3 years of exciting football and almost getting there over being the laughing stock of the league anyday. A very expensive laughing stock at that.

:jerkoff:

I'm sure that's what you say to yourself as you cry yourself to sleep every night, and as Banner continues to squander the only opportunity you've had in the last two decades.

How exciting.

Well, it is different this time. I don't know how it is all going to play out, but there is no doubt that the approach to this Free Agent spree is very different from the last one. The primary difference is the correlation between youth and investment. Only two players have gotten large contracts, Randy Thomas and Coles. Its definately still a gamble, and there are definately concerns about how these signings will impact our ability to keep our own players down the road, but its different, for better or for worse.

you chuckleheaded ninnyhammer

Originally posted by dchogs

that was actually pretty funny (and sad because it's been true the past couple of years).

oh, MM, keeping having the offseason you're having. it must be boring living in philly, never making it to the big game, and not having an owner willing to spend some of the $10+ million cap money that is available.

First of all, unfortunately, I don't live in Philly, I live here. Second of all, that cap space is going to be used for players we have on our team so we can resign them. I guess we should blow it all on over-the-hill free agents who may give us one semi-decent season. I know resigning players doesn't make much sense in DC, what with all the changing of players and coaches every single year. Imagine, a team that vaguely resembles the one the year before. Thats a stretch for the Redskins.

First of all, unfortunately, I don't live in Philly, I live here. Second of all, that cap space is going to be used for players we have on our team so we can resign them. I guess we should blow it all on over-the-hill free agents who may give us one semi-decent season. I know resigning players doesn't make much sense in DC, what with all the changing of players and coaches every single year. Imagine, a team that vaguely resembles the one the year before. Thats a stretch for the Redskins.

Which players? You mean like Trotter, Barber, Douglas, Mitchell, etc? And since the Iggles starters are becoming aged - if they left for other teams - wouldnt they be aged vets too?

So whats the diff?

By the way - I think I saw on Sport Center the other day that the Skins starting roster is either 2nd or 3rd youngest in the NFL now (assuming Coles signs).

Bills fans are still bragging today about how close they came.

Once you get hardware, we'll shut up.

But now, you're below Tampa in Modern NFL History. They at least rose from nothing to win it all.

Losing all-time record to every team in the divison, no Superbowl titles and nothing to show...... oh wait....3 years of exciting football.

We'll all remember 2001-2003 in NFL history because of that fact.

First of all, unfortunately, I don't live in Philly, I live here.

unfortunately? :laugh: was that a joke?

Second of all, that cap space is going to be used for players we have on our team so we can resign them. I guess we should blow it all on over-the-hill free agents who may give us one semi-decent season. I know resigning players doesn't make much sense in DC, what with all the changing of players and coaches every single year. Imagine, a team that vaguely resembles the one the year before. Thats a stretch for the Redskins.

that was the most ignorant paragraph i've ever read on this board

got me on location, i'll give you that. as to the bolded sentence above, which on of our signings THIS YEAR is over-the-hill? i think we all, fans and FO alike, see the folly in the 2000 experiment, which is why everyone we've signed so far is young and either in their prime or on their way there.

Originally posted by Bufford

Bills fans are still bragging today about how close they came.

Once you get hardware, we'll shut up.

But now, you're below Tampa in Modern NFL History. They at least rose from nothing to win it all.

Losing all-time record to every team in the divison, no Superbowl titles and nothing to show...... oh wait....3 years of exciting football.

We'll all remember 2001-2003 in NFL history because of that fact.

Greatest thing I have ever read. Bufford, I salute you!

What in the world is Daniel Snyder doing?

:D

What your owner can't seem to grasp. Trying to get us over the hump to actually WIN an NFC title game in the next coming years.

Seems ol Geoffrey's family's $ isn't being wasted at all. You all don't get anyone that will help you get to the show. You let your homegrown talent go and choke when it counts.

Sorry, your post doesn't quite bother us even if there is an ounce of validity to your comments.

BTW, how does it feel to have never won a superbowl?????????

I'm just trying to understand so that I can feel offended by your comments properly?

Super Bowl win or not, I'll take 3 years of exciting football and almost getting there over being the laughing stock of the league anyday. A very expensive laughing stock at that.

:jerkoff:

And to think the thing that made you famous is you are the team known as "The Former Redskins." Or, at least you were! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived