Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Larry Michael onto Something? The Green Bay Conspiracy

DCchillin89

On Redskins Radio Today, Larry Michael mentioned that there was something very fishy about the Brett Favre Retirement. Brett Favre was not at his own press conference. There was that "mishap" with the Brett Favre retirement website post on www.packers.com. The fact that Favre retired the day after the team did not pick up Randy Moss. I really think that Brett Favre is done, but Larry went on to say how he thought it might be a ploy by Favre and his agent to get a higher contract or that the Packers were forcing Brett to Retire.

I think the whole idea is a little far-fetched and I think Larry was off his rocker on this whole idea, but I do admit that some of the details of his retirement are a little sketchy.

The only thing fishy is the relationship between Favre and the Packers organization since Thompson booted Sherman.

Media circus events don't generally go smoothly when you're not on the same page as your organization.

I think Brett ask for certain conditions to be accomplished before he would considered coming back. One of them I believe would have been a BIG name receiver to throw too. Since that wasn't accomplished he said Adiós Amigo.

I wish Brett the very best. He is a Hall of Fame QB, and during his peak ... one of the most prolific passer in the game.

It would have been great to have a franchise QB like him or Troy Aikman wear Burgundy and Gold.

I think everyone is over reaching, Favre didnt exactly throw it to scrubs last year in Driver, Lee, Jennings, Franks. I doubt he would retire just because they couldn't get moss. The man had a fabulous year, made a hell of a run, and now wants to enjoy the rest of his life. Did you see him down the stretch? The cold weather + his age really started to show, I don't think he wants to go through that again.

I think everyone is over reaching, Favre didnt exactly throw it to scrubs last year in Driver, Lee, Jennings, Franks. I doubt he would retire just because they couldn't get moss. The man had a fabulous year, made a hell of a run, and now wants to enjoy the rest of his life. Did you see him down the stretch? The cold weather + his age really started to show, I don't think he wants to go through that again.

Don't forget Robinson. I would also add that they led the league in YAC, so his WRs did a lot for him.

I bet it has a lot to do with Moss. Last year farvererr publicly blasted the fo for not getting moss. imo he is mad so he is taking his ball, and vicodin and going home.

totally uncalled for... But that's just my opinion.. He's not an addict anymore, he is over that vicoden addiction.

Leave it to the mind that once only worried whether he should look for cans along the highway or hit the 7-11 dumpster, to come up with a Brett Farve conspiracy. This ladies and gentlemen is our Redskin Radio Network. Cant wait till lunchtime to hear the girls go at it again.

Archived