Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

redskins4life234

I have been reading TuckerMax.com for years (well until he stopped updating because the book was coming out).... I got my husband the book this past year he read it in one sitting. It's def laugh out loud funny

I love TuckerMax and had no idea his book was finally out. I hadn't been to his site in a while because of the lack of new stories. I will definitely be making a trip to Barnes & Noble to pick this up! :cheers:

I have been reading TuckerMax.com for years (well until he stopped updating because the book was coming out).... I got my husband the book this past year he read it in one sitting. It's def laugh out loud funny

When I first found it, I must have gone through half the stories in one sitting. Does the book have many that were not on the website? Or is it mostly old stuff with only a few new stories?

Yeah, the site has a ton of ridiculous stories but he stopped updating just like Maddox, so it's fallen by the wayside for me.

I actually bought the book on Amazon and they packaged it together with Maddox's book, "The Alphabet of Manliness." Both are extremely funny, but Tucker Max's book is just awesome. I highly recommend it. I think my favorite story is "Tucker Goes to Vegas."

When I first found it, I must have gone through half the stories in one sitting. Does the book have many that were not on the website? Or is it mostly old stuff with only a few new stories?

all the old stuff is in the book like the absentine story, sushi pants, the hockey game, miss vermont etc. but there are like 6-7 of new ones too.

I actually bought the book on Amazon and they packaged it together with Maddox's book, "The Alphabet of Manliness." Both are extremely funny, but Tucker Max's book is just awesome. I highly recommend it. I think my favorite story is "Tucker Goes to Vegas."

I'm pretty sure the Vegas story is on his site too.

Archived