Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bryant Johnson to Bills per Buffalo sports radio

skinzzfan25

That is a great move for the Bills. Rather surprising to see the Bills actually being involved on the receiving end of a F/A transaction.

I agree.

I believe Bills will have a much improved offense this year. This should only open more lanes for Lynch. Edwards has shown strides also. Behind JC :D, he's my pick to be the most improved QB.

According to rotoworld, Johnson hasn't even met with the Bills. He met with Tampa today, and Buffalo tomorrow

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_previousnews.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2092

Free agent Bryant Johnson is in Tampa Bay on Sunday.

Johnson would play flanker in Jon Gruden's offense. A report that Johnson was in Buffalo on Saturday was incorrect. He'll visit the Bills on Monday. In other Bucs-Bills related free agency news, Ben Troupe was allowed to leave Florida without a contract and is currently en route to upstate New York.

Buffalo is going to be active. The fans up here want that team to stay here. The Bills management wants the team to stay here. They're going to try to show they can stay afloat.

Couple that with financial support from fans and the city of Toronto, and the interest from Jim Kelly to buy the team when Ralph Wilson passes and the future of the Bills in Upstate, NY looks brighter and brighter by the day.

Buffalo is going to be active. The fans up here want that team to stay here. The Bills management wants the team to stay here. They're going to try to show they can stay afloat.

Couple that with financial support from fans and the city of Toronto, and the interest from Jim Kelly to buy the team when Ralph Wilson passes and the future of the Bills in Upstate, NY looks brighter and brighter by the day.

Where the hell did Jim Kelly get the money to buy a Pro sports team?

Archived