Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHO do you like better for FA WR? Devery Henderson or Bryant Johnson?

TheShredder

First Off Bryant Johnson is a high character guy. He has been behind Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin and never complains. I have never heard anything bad about Bryant Johnson. Second, I don't know what you consider tall, but Devery Henederson ain't it. The guy is 5'11 we need someone that is 6'3 to 6'6.

You are right, i'm wrong on that one. I was confused with a Johnson that the Cowboys signed a few years back and the 49ers had 1 or 2 years ago.

Bryant Johnson from the Cardinals is a much better pickup than Henderson.

I would say Bryant Johnson is the obvious favorite, but Devery Henderson would come at a fair price...

Who would you want to be the #2 tall man next year?

We HAVE a #2 WR - Santana Moss. We need a burly, speedy, game-breaker #1WR.

YEAH JC has a nice deep ball, SO deep that the WRs cannot catch up to it most of the time. With that being said, Henderson would be nice.. As a 3rd WR after we pick up a #1 to compliment MOSS at #2 and El as a 4th or in for the gimick play which is really all he is good for.

You are a serious Randle El hater, lol. Come on, the guy EASILY more talent to be a slot receiver bit - hell, I'd rather have him than Wes Welker. We don't need to pick-up 2 WRs.

My vote is neither Bryant Johnson - untested and unknown at a #1, nor Devery Henderson - lousy ball catcher, nor Hackett - injury plagued.

:2cents:

Bryant Johnson and Randy Moss are the type of players WE DONT NEED on this team. They have horrible character and would destroy what Gibbs built here. Their exactly the type of players that we should not be signing in this Dan Snyder era.

I like Devery Henderson, but in no way would he settle our WR problem even though he is tall and has BLAZING!!!:D speed.

I've never heard that Bryant Johnson has character issues. Where's your evidence for this!

If Henderson is tall, then I'm a giant at 6'2. Like my man from Slidell said, he was great in college, but since then someone gassed him and injected his hands with cement. Johnson, would be the better signing I think even though I wouldn't be totally estactic about it. If we signed Hackett I say we bench him, and if we go to playoffs put the dude in the lineup and pray he holds up for the rest of the playoffs. : )

Archived