Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Cheating by the Patriots?

DirtySkin21

No superior high here. Your post title reflects nothing about the actual post. It is posted in the wrong section. This post provides no new information or new ideas that aren't found in the dozens of other Patriots cheating posts. And on top of all that' date=' it is nearly impossible to figure out what it is that you are even saying due to your poor writing skills.[/quote']

:applause:

Maybe you should read through your post before you submit it. Then your posts won't be full of typos and sentences that should be broken into 3 or 4 seperate sentences. Don't blame me because you are not an effective communicator. Posting on a message board is a form of communication and if people can't even understand what it is that you are talking about....you are going to get these responses every time.

Seriously, Im really tired of you telling me what I should do.

You are about to really piss me off dude. Just drop it.

Maybe you should learn to....

Im not even gonna start, you need to get off my back for real though.

and you say PEOPLE, why do you keep speaking for other people? only you and some other guy on here have a problem with this post..

:doh: If they cheated then why would they have a L against the Giants.

Bellichik: Hmmm cheating all the way to the Superbowl was sweet, but I mean...it is the Superbowl so I think I will stop for this one game.

Wait I have another idea. Maybe the Pats did cheat, but the Giants decided to cheat just for the Superbowl so they outcheated the cheaters.

Does this thread really belong in The Stadium???

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, but you did say maybe.

Any more discussion about the grammar and such used, (or not used), in the initial post can be taken to pm. Dirtyskin. Please find something a little more specific to use in your title to make it a bit more clear what your point is. Cooley's Mullet, work on the delivery there. You're not doing anyone any favors with your responses either.

Once again...the thread title is not at all clear. It is in the wrong section. And it is barely in English. How can you be surprised that people don't understand your point?

how many times are you going to repeat yourself?

No one ever has problems with my threads, and ive been here a little longer than both of you. I suggest you stop trying to tell me what to do.

I will continue to do as I want, and if the mods think this is the wrong forum they will move it, and there have already been a few mods that have been in this thread and havent moved it yet.

why are you so worried about it? d.....r......o.....p.............IT

Any more discussion about the grammar and such used, (or not used), in the initial post can be taken to pm. Dirtyskin. Please find something a little more specific to use in your title to make it a bit more clear what your point is. Cooley's Mullet, work on the delivery there. You're not doing anyone any favors with your responses either.

I had forgot to add the Link and All i had to do was to look at it and i could tell but before I could I had a repsonse from this guy already bashing me.

I apologized for the mess up but I dont see why this guy is so worried about this thread and where it should be and what I should be doing, and I should do this and that. Its crap.

Sounds good to me PCS. Initially, I was trying to understand the point of the post, not to belittle Dirtyskin. But he took it so personal and continued to ask what was wrong with his post. I tend to tell it like it is sometimes. Maybe I should work on that.

Seriously, back to the subject.

Does anyone else think this was swept under the rug? Not saying Goodell paid favors to NE, because I think he would have done the same thing if Miami was the culprit.

IMO, Goodell wanted the NFL to avoid the hype that baseball is getting and what the NBA was getting from the gambling referee.

NEW CHEATING CHARGES AGAINST THE PATS?

Our own Taco Bill, whose work on the recent NFL dumpster photos has been nothing short of brilliant, points out to us the following headline in the left column of the Drudge Report:

"NEW CHARGES OF CHEATING EMERGE AGAINST THE PATRIOTS . . . DEVELOPING . . . "

The link, however, merely comes back to the front page of the Drudge site. We assume that, after Drudge racks up another extra million views or so as folks unknowingly refresh his front page, the link will lead to a, you know, story.

Stay tuned.

Or, we should say, DEVELOPING . . .

Every team cheats or at least attempts to.

Really , yet only one team gets caught . Odd.

What you are saying is everyone lies cheats and steals, everyone in the world so you should have no problem next time your house gets burgaled or you catch your GF in bed with your best friend ....BS

There is difference between knowing where a line is and trying to get and edge but remain within that boundry and knowing where that line is and totally ignoring it . The latter is cheating and the Patriots knew exactly what they were doing and this BS about it not giving them an advantage... why would someone do something for at least 5 years if it made no difference ?

I get the feeling the Giants on game day changed thier signals to deliberatly fool the Patriots, used the same signals and formations to mean different things . There were too many times when Brady was caught totally unaware by a blitz as if the Giants did something HE was not expecting .

Maybe you should read through your post before you submit it. Then your posts won't be full of typos and sentences that should be broken into 3 or 4 seperate sentences. Don't blame me because you are not an effective communicator. Posting on a message board is a form of communication and if people can't even understand what it is that you are talking about....you are going to get these responses every time.

It's a freaking message board. It's not like we are submitting essay's to our teachers and they are grading them on grammar. This is simply an avenue for like minded fans to congregate and share ideas.

Show a little tact. I had no problem understanding what he was trying to get across. If your more worried about spelling and grammar, then perhaps you should find another venue. This place has plenty of spelling and grammatical errors as well as topics that end up either merged or moved.

As for the Pats, I have a feeling more is going to come out on this and the NE organization will have egg on it's face. As it stands now, they will forever be linked with the cheating scandal and the championship trophies will be viewed with some skepticism.

Sorry bout that PCS. ( or should I say Sorry about that PCS). I posted before I saw your response.

It's a freaking message board. It's not like we are submitting essay's to our teachers and they are grading them on grammar. This is simply an avenue for like minded fans to congregate and share ideas.

Show a little tact. I had no problem understanding what he was trying to get across. If your more worried about spelling and grammar, then perhaps you should find another venue. This place has plenty of spelling and grammatical errors as well as topics that end up either merged or moved.

As for the Pats, I have a feeling more is going to come out on this and the NE organization will have egg on it's face. As it stands now, they will forever be linked with the cheating scandal and the championship trophies will be viewed with some skepticism.

Sorry bout that PCS. ( or should I say Sorry about that PCS). I posted before I saw your response.

thank you, ive never seen someone be so damn worried about how I am spelling thing and if I have proper sentences. It's crazy, no one else had a problem reading my post or ever do, except that guy on that post. He's just being a jerk and he needs to stop telling me what I should and shouldn't do. He doesnt pay my bills or stroke ANY check to me, so until he does im not really worried about it..

I see people on here that can barely spell and I seem to understand them fine. This guy is absolutely rediculous.

Archived