Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Cheating by the Patriots?

DirtySkin21

I was watching this video and The Patriots were stripped of their 1st round pick but still have one left over, now I'm pretty sure they have or will find out that the patriots have "questionable ways of gathering data".

Does anyone think the way the patriots beat us this year and they beat everyone else besides the giants because they cheated?

If they have been taping coaches and teams walk throughs and practices and their calls then it doesnt matter if they got caught and stop they still have the knowledge of everyone calls and lord knows what.

I think this is classless and I think the NFL should strip them of superbowls and strip them of ALL their first round picks this year and ALL their first round picks for the next 4 years.

I can't stand cheaters and liars.

IM sorry i forgot the link .. NO wonder ..

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806ca141

Someone made a good point on tv the other day. The Patriots have won their SB's by slim margins. If they were cheating and gaining a hand up on their SB opponent, they should have their titles stripped.

As for our game, whether they cheated or not, it should not have been so lopsided. They picked us apart at every weakness.

And I am glad to see that all this dirt did not stay under the rug. Goodell handled this horribly. I havn't seen a cover up like that since Watergate.

:doh: If they cheated then why would they have a L against the Giants.

Bellichik: Hmmm cheating all the way to the Superbowl was sweet, but I mean...it is the Superbowl so I think I will stop for this one game.

Wait I have another idea. Maybe the Pats did cheat, but the Giants decided to cheat just for the Superbowl so they outcheated the cheaters.

Does this thread really belong in The Stadium???

what is the point of this post? I am confused. At least write in sentences.

dude, what's the point of your reply? Im sorry I didn't think I was going to get graded on my message board typing?

How come you didn't use any capital letters in your sentences? huh?!! huh!? HUH!???

When you are stroking me a check for coming on here and typing correctly or in 'sentences', then I will worry about the spelling nazi's. k?

K

Bellichik: Hmmm cheating all the way to the Superbowl was sweet, but I mean...it is the Superbowl so I think I will stop for this one game.

Wait I have another idea. Maybe the Pats did cheat, but the Giants decided to cheat just for the Superbowl so they outcheated the cheaters.

actually, the superbowl is played on neutral ground and you never know what the pats are doing to gain the upper hand.

If it doesn't belong in the stadium the mods will move it. But I dont see why you're so worried about it?

anyways, I think the patriots are wack for cheating.

Someone made a good point on tv the other day. The Patriots have won their SB's by slim margins. If they were cheating and gaining a hand up on their SB opponent, they should have their titles stripped.

As for our game, whether they cheated or not, it should not have been so lopsided. They picked us apart at every weakness.

And I am glad to see that all this dirt did not stay under the rug. Goodell handled this horribly. I havn't seen a cover up like that since Watergate.

Yeah, I too think they should be stripped of the titles if they cheated, which looks more and more like it's coming to light.

You notice everytime the patriots would talk about 'humble pie' they would smurk and stuff like they had another meaning for what that meant.

Does anyone else know anymore about this? I am just glad they didnt win the SB.

There was no "maybe" to it. They DID cheat. And got caught.

What's up with all the knock down #2 posts?? I see it more and more.

Is there a rule in writing in sentences?

If so.

no.

one.

Told:''', me.

thanks dude.

I think people get their little "superior high" by trying to call someone out or something. I think its pretty pitiful, for pitiful people, with pitiful lives.

I've never seen fans anywhere as hostile towards each other like I do in here.

If it doesn't belong in the stadium the mods will move it. But I dont see why you're so worry about it?

Because this isn't Redskins related other than we fell victim, along with the other 19 teams, to the Patriot Train. We know that, there is nothing new that your post contributes nor thought provoking.

If I was a mod I'd be pissed for constantly having to clean up the board. That attitude is like saying "I am going to put my dishes in the sink and not the empty dirty dishawasher because mother will just move it and clean it for me.

I am just trying to put myself in someone elses shoes- the mods- and that is how I would react. I am not speaking for the mods at all. I just think this post is simply irresponsible and contributes little to nothing

It's not so much about writing in sentences. But the post is barely in coherent english. Not to mention in the wrong section.

You are going a little overboard buddy. How come everyone else is reading it fine and you are the only one ****ing? Get over yourself, you keep hanging around this thread if you dont like it, you can leave. I dont see the problem>

thanks dude.

I think people get their little "superior high" by trying to call someone out or something. I think its pretty pitiful, for pitiful people, with pitiful lives.

I've never seen fans anywhere as hostile towards each other like I do in here.

No superior high here. Your post title reflects nothing about the actual post. It is posted in the wrong section. This post provides no new information or new ideas that aren't found in the dozens of other Patriots cheating posts. And on top of all that, it is nearly impossible to figure out what it is that you are even saying due to your poor writing skills.

There was no "maybe" to it. They DID cheat. And got caught.

You quoted me as writing the words "maybe" but I never did in my original post so don't put words in my mouth. You are right, they did get caught for cheating and they got punished....This is beyond old news.

I apologize, but maybe I missed something in the authors first post. It was incoherent to me and very hard to disect due to the lack of sentences. All I got from it was that they ressurected the Patriots cheating topic which has already been discussed numerous times.

No superior high here. Your post title reflects nothing about the actual post. It is posted in the wrong section. This post provides no new information or new ideas that aren't found in the dozens of other Patriots cheating posts. And on top of all that' date=' it is nearly impossible to figure out what it is that you are even saying due to your poor writing skills.[/quote']

so you think you know me? you think you are in the position to judge me base on one thread? It's been a long day and to be honest, my spelling on here is the last thing im worried about. I think you need to get over yourself because I want to know what you are contributing to this thread? besides being negative?

Yeah, I too think they should be stripped of the titles if they cheated, which looks more and more like it's coming to light.

You notice everytime the patriots would talk about 'humble pie' they would smurk and stuff like they had another meaning for what that meant.

Does anyone else know anymore about this? I am just glad they didnt win the SB.

I think that Camera man (Walsh) is supposed to meet w/ Goodell. They (the NFL) are hesitant to offer him immunity from a potential law suit from NE though.

If Senator Specter gets a chance to question Walsh, there will be trouble for NE.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/02/21/progressing_toward_deal/

I forgot the link, GEEZ sorry. If you people didnt jump down my throat I could see I misse dsomething instead opf always trying to defend myself

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806ca141

Maybe you should read through your post before you submit it. Then your posts won't be full of typos and sentences that should be broken into 3 or 4 seperate sentences. Don't blame me because you are not an effective communicator. Posting on a message board is a form of communication and if people can't even understand what it is that you are talking about....you are going to get these responses every time.

You quoted me as writing the words "maybe" but I never did in my original post so don't put words in my mouth. You are right, they did get caught for cheating and they got punished....This is beyond old news.

I apologize, but maybe I missed something in the authors first post. It was incoherent to me and very hard to disect due to the lack of sentences. All I got from it was that they ressurected the Patriots cheating topic which has already been discussed numerous times.

this is NOT the same discussion. The patriots are STILL being accused of MORE cheating than waht they admitted to. That's what this post is about.

IF you dont like the thread, there is plenty of others. I dont understand why Im still trying to defend why I made this thread?

Archived