Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am new can someone help

dyounker44

I can not figuire out how to change my avatar. The only ones I can find are the two cheerleaders and the hogette. Please help

:laugh:

Sorry to inform you, but you avator changes with you post count. Once you reach 500, it'll change, and will continue to do so the more posts you have.

EDIT: And welcome buddy. I see you're from Smithsburg, that's awesome being from Hagerstown. Cool to see some locals.

I can not figuire out how to change my avatar. The only ones I can find are the two cheerleaders and the hogette. Please help

Hi there and welcome! :)

As explained above, your avatar changes with your post count at certain levels ... this link should help explain http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/misc.php?do=showavatars

Enjoy your time here .... its a good idea to read a lot and feel your way around at first. Thick skin helps too :laugh:

Welcome. Do your self a favor, and read the rules, and enjoy the forum. As others have said, you avatar will change as you post in the main forum. Remember, the smarter members don't look at the avatar, but the content of the posts you make, so don't be in such a rush just to get a better lookin avatar.

:cheers:

under your signature block you can add a picture.

One shouldn't give advice about sig pics when they haven't read the rules and have one over the size allowed ;)

Please fix it

Archived