Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 up 2 down

hey thanks about the crown....

and **** you! haha,jk

i woke up like 5 minutes before i took the pic,no joke. i look real tired in the pic. i had just gotten up from a nap and i read something here(the 2up2down post from another thread that me and bg were discussin) and decided to make it so i took a quick pic....

i was gonna put some filter but it didnt work out

uhhh..amigo, please tell me that's not gonna be your sig...but if it is (and may God help you from the beating you'll get from others) make sure you get it down to legal size :)

fwiw, if you make your ears pointy, you could be a young Mr. Spock.

My pic looks more like Cousin Cloverfield.

Not a huge fan of it. As I said about one of the other images you created, not much into the whole taking a picture of yourself for a wallpaper or anything (I realize this isn't a wallpaper so you know).

As for the 2 Up 2 Down part of it, I would have never known what you meant by it unless I read your explanation beforehand. I'm guessing those around the Virginia area would be more likely to know what you mean, but I can speak for just about everyone in the midwest when saying none of us would have any clue of what you are doing.

The crown in your image is done fairly well and might be nice in a wallpaper of some kind.

I guess the important thing is whether or not you like the image, but from my point of view it is not very intriguing.

Archived