Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Over/under on draft picks

NoVaSkins21

Hey guys how many picks do you think the Skins will end up having on draft day? I am going with four considering they'll give up a first and probably a third for C. Johnson. I hope they end changing their minds about CJ because I really want to go DL with the 1st rounder, but I doubt it.

i vote all of them but at this point who the hell knows what we will do next. i agree on the first round DL pick thought, which hasn't been addressed for years by our FO. look for a receiver in the 2nd, because im sure something will be available(early doucett), but if not best player available. also if we give up a 1st and 3rd for CJ i'm sending snyder my resume for GM. (NOT THAT CHAD ISNT WORTH ANYMORE BUT I GIVE A 2ND UP FOR HIM AND NOTHING ELSE, UNLESS THEY WANT BRANDON LLOYD, AND FOR THAT I THROW IN THE FAMOUS HAM SANDWICH.)

I don't think CJ is worth the 1st and 3rd rounders. He is a good WR, but we need depth on both lines and at corner. DJ Hackett is out there, he is not a big splash, but a decent big WR. Making a run at Moss might not be bad, but the Eagles are going to make a big push for him. If we wait to make the splash, 2009 offers Colston and TJ Housh. We def need a big WR!!!

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN B LLYOD MONEY STEALER!!!!

Archived