Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Game Worn Pro Bowl Jersey

Stricknn

Hey look PSRIPOFF (psgamegear) is the current high bidder on the Cooley one and i'll bet like the Regular Game worn Cooley they have at there store for $5,000 this one will go for $10,000. That store is such a RIP OFF. They're only good for meeting a player or 2 depending on how much they wanna charge for the autgraph. :2cents:

Hey look PSRIPOFF (psgamegear) is the current high bidder on the Cooley one and i'll bet like the Regular Game worn Cooley they have at there store for $5,000 this one will go for $10,000. That store is such a RIP OFF.
Don't hold anything back... tell us how you really feel.:cheers:

Sorry but its really sad when they RIP people off and lie about it. They're charging for a 8x10 unsigned photo 4-5 times what it the photo costs them. And the Game worn Jersey's that they have and they paid $50 each from the skins store up stairs from them, and they bought all they had (25+ Jerseys) and are charging $200 for them. But the older woman(owner of PS) tried to tell me that they have a contract with the team for the jersey's. Hmmmmm Funny B\c but 10 minutes prior a store clerk at the skins store told me they had 2 PS people waiting for them to open to get them all. Arggggggg ! I hate that they lie and rip people off and dont care. Again Sorry for that.

I'll step of the Soapbox now. :rant:

Sorry but its really sad when they RIP people off and lie about it. They're charging for a 8x10 unsigned photo 4-5 times what it the photo costs them. And the Game worn Jersey's that they have and they paid $50 each from the skins store up stairs from them, and they bought all they had (25+ Jerseys) and are charging $200 for them. But the older woman(owner of PS) tried to tell me that they have a contract with the team for the jersey's. Hmmmmm Funny B\c but 10 minutes prior a store clerk at the skins store told me they had 2 PS people waiting for them to open to get them all. Arggggggg ! I hate that they lie and rip people off and dont care. Again Sorry for that.

How much do they charge for the 8x10s?

Man, that is crap, do they still have the regular price tags from the Skins store on them? $263.00, 525.00, etc?

You beat me to it 4NPOWER. My thoughts exactly. They do not have any contract with the team. Wait till the team finds out what they are trying to resell all the shirts for.

What makes you think the Redskins care? Once someone buys something, they can do with it what they want....

Of course, as a consumer, we can choose not to buy them.

if they run the price up its more money for the memorial fund.... I think that Cooley himself will bid on it in the end because I don't think he would have a problem donating a large sum to the memorial fund so that he could in the end have his first pro-bowl jersey. I mean he probably would have donated money anyways why not get his jersey back.... now this may be wishful thinking but that is my theory

I think they had mostly P Squad, but they had a Rod Gardner, Pat Ramsey. And as for the Price tag comment. The clerks at the SKINS Store said they paid $50 a piece for them not $260 or what ever you put. And yes it is up to the seller to put a price on there items, BUT BE REAL $50 for a jersey from the Skins store up stairs to $200 in there store.... Hmmm im no math expert but 4X there cost...... Thats UTTER BS. :2cents:

:bsflag:

I think they had mostly P Squad, but they had a Rod Gardner, Pat Ramsey. And as for the Price tag comment. The clerks at the SKINS Store said they paid $50 a piece for them not $260 or what ever you put. And yes it is up to the seller to put a price on there items, BUT BE REAL $50 for a jersey from the Skins store up stairs to $200 in there store.... Hmmm im no math expert but 4X there cost...... Thats UTTER BS. :2cents:

do you remember if the ramsey was a white 2003 with gss patch?

if they run the price up its more money for the memorial fund.... I think that Cooley himself will bid on it in the end because I don't think he would have a problem donating a large sum to the memorial fund so that he could in the end have his first pro-bowl jersey. I mean he probably would have donated money anyways why not get his jersey back.... now this may be wishful thinking but that is my theory
I was thinking along those same lines. If I was Ethan Albright, what the hell, I'd bid on that Albright jersey. How many more times is he gonna go to the pro bowl? What a nice keepsake for his career...

i worked at the redskins store that psgamegear bought all the jerseys from, its true, for the end of the season the redskins put out a bunch of gameworn jerseys for $50, then the people from psgamegear came up and bought them all and are now selling them from $150 profit. thats just low...

Archived