Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins should keep in mind the better Ismail

Sphinx

Quadry has always seemed like the better of the two, it just took him a few years to catch his break, but he was impressive in Baltimore. I think he could fit in perfectly playing across from Gardner. Another reciever to consider is Germaine Crowell even though has a history of injuries, but you can't deny the kids talents. Just a thought!

Maybe the team looked at film on him and decided he couldn't help us. I think the F.O. was very thourough in their evaluation of both free agents, restricted FA, and potential FA. They must have seen something that doesn't transfer over into a successful transition to the offense.

Originally posted by Cskin

Maybe the team looked at film on him and decided he couldn't help us. I think the F.O. was very thourough in their evaluation of both free agents, restricted FA, and potential FA. They must have seen something that doesn't transfer over into a successful transition to the offense.

I agree. I'm pretty sure the FO looked at every possible option in FA and Qadry must not have been at the top of the list.

Archived