Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Illustrated for Kids: Top Ten Teams in NFL History

washogskinz

So easy, kids could figure it out.
just another example of why our kids grow up stupid today. not teaching them the facts, but teaching a bias as we seem fit devoid of the facts. if we are going to teach the kids facts, they can use their own bias as they seem fit. it would possibly be a bias to say that any particular dallas team were one of the greatest ever. but it would be a fact to say that they are the most successful football team ever. nfl speaking. the fact is that if the giants win the superbowl this year they could be determined the best team ever. due to beating an undefeated team in the patriots. but our own bias can say that they couldnt sweep one team in their own division.

it would be a fact to say that they are the most successful football team ever. nfl speaking.

I could give you many reasons why the Cowboys are not the most successful team ever, but I only have time to give you one.NO PLAYOFF WINS SINCE 1996!!! I'm sure my fellow ESers will give you the rest.

I could give you many reasons why the Cowboys are not the most successful team ever, but I only have time to give you one.NO PLAYOFF WINS SINCE 1996!!! I'm sure my fellow ESers will tell you the rest.

I don't think we're the most successful team ever, but it's hard to argue that we're not the most successful team since super bowl I. No team has more super bowl wins. No team has as many super bowl appearences. I forget who has more wins, but it's between us and Miami I believe. Only team that probably has more division titles is San Fran.

In all-time history the Packers and Steelers have Dallas beat.New England is closing in on your team too.But I will grudgingly agree that Dallas is ONE of the most successful teams ever. Since Dallas can't seem to win a playoff game for the past decade, all you can do is relive the past.Trust me, as a Skins fan I know how it feels.

:kickcan:

I could give you many reasons why the Cowboys are not the most successful team ever, but I only have time to give you one.NO PLAYOFF WINS SINCE 1996!!! I'm sure my fellow ESers will give you the rest.
another fine example of a bias, how about facts? most superbowl appearances, most playoff appearances. most nfc championships, most nfc east tites. only the facts. and havent they won 3 superbowls since the skins last win?

another fine example of a bias, how about facts? most superbowl appearances, most playoff appearances. most nfc championships, most nfc east tites. only the facts. and havent they won 3 superbowls since the skins last win?

I thought they were America's team?What bias?What do you expect when you come on this message board whining about your team.Never once did I compare them to the Skins, and why don't you read the other posts I did in this thread.You said they were the best EVER.That is a false statement.The Packers have won more Championships then the Cowboys.They played Football before SB1.Get YOUR facts straight.

I thought they were America's team?What bias?What do you expect when you come on this message board whining about your team.Never once did I compare them to the Skins, and why don't you read the other posts I did in this thread.You said they were the best EVER.That is a false statement.The Packers have won more Championships then the Cowboys.They played Football before SB1.Get YOUR facts straight.
well since your going back to the 1800s their may be better teams overall, but in the superbowl era there arent. maybe jesus played football if you want to keep digging.

Archived