Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MR DIRTY 30's MERGED F.A. Wish List: Atari Bigby from GB & Walt Harris

MR.DIRTY30

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck This man is about as phsyical as the LATE GREAT SEAN TAYLOR as i have ever seen!!! he should be a real focus for our team this offseason... man hits everything that moves.. 5-11 from central florida, would be a huge upgrade over reed doughty who i am not knocking but he is no john lynch guys he is a good back up or special team guy that is it.... i ask u to go and watch clips of bigby this year on nfl. com.... he and that dirty 30 laron landry could be a great combo.. they will not be another area 51 but they could do some damage!!!!!!!!

i would think it would be an honor to come play for the skins and play the position that sean held down!!!!

imagine this maybe just maybe ok bare with me:

cb fred smoot

cb asante samuel

cb mike jenkins from south florida possible first round pick

or the jail bird adam pacman jones

fs dirty30 laron landry

ss atari bigby

wow scary backfield pure ball hawks

carlos rogers will most likely miss half the season

sadly we let springs go

Wow. I dont know what games some of you have been watching....but walt played pretty good when he was here..for a number 3-4 corner. He played very well in SF...and if you dont recall after he left in 06 the troubles we had in our secondary that year. Dont get me wrong I know he wasnt the sole reason..we had injuries as well.

On a side note..I dont like eubanks but I think Torrence could be a great project...with Springs...Smoot..Torrence..Draft Pick(Free agent) and we have westbrook on the practice squad. Maybe its time to see if he has what it takes??? (Im not even counting on rogers this year) If we stayed with our current sit for one more year and get Los back and drop springs in 09 then we can draft a guy high....

I am on the Reed Doughty bandwagon.

This year I believe it is his job to lose, Doughty's play this season should determine whether or not we should pursue a Safety in 2009. I hate to sound redundant, but there are more pressing needs and Safety is actually pretty far down the list. Doughty has earned his shot and he deserves nothing less than a chance to keep it.

I'd pass on Walt. (literally)

Too many times I saw a missed tackle or poor coverage of his, that extended drives for the other team and lead to points by them...in games that we lost by a few points.

I wouldn't bring him back, rather cultivate our core and maybe add a FA.

Macklin? <--- good question to whoever brought it up.

Westbrook? - he's an athlete.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck This man is about as phsyical as the LATE GREAT SEAN TAYLOR as i have ever seen!!! he should be a real focus for our team this offseason... man hits everything that moves.. 5-11 from central florida, would be a huge upgrade over reed doughty who i am not knocking but he is no john lynch guys he is a good back up or special team guy that is it.... i ask u to go and watch clips of bigby this year on nfl. com.... he and that dirty 30 laron landry could be a great combo.. they will not be another area 51 but they could do some damage!!!!!!!!

i would think it would be an honor to come play for the skins and play the position that sean held down!!!!

imagine this maybe just maybe ok bare with me:

cb fred smoot

cb asante samuel

cb mike jenkins from south florida possible first round pick

or the jail bird adam pacman jones

fs dirty30 laron landry

ss atari bigby

wow scary backfield pure ball hawks

carlos rogers will most likely miss half the season

sadly we let springs go

Atari Bigby is tough, but I hope you are flat out joking about Pacman Jones. I live and WV and am huge WVU fan, but this guy is a joke. You think he would at least straighten up until he got reinstated, but he keeps getting in trouble.

Look who Bigby is playing with though...Woodson and Harris. two of the best safeties in the league. and you added Samuel, too. there's no way we could sink both of them with our cap problem. samuel would want probably nate clement money if not more. it would be nice though.

Archived