Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th Anniversary Patches For Sale On Redskins.com!!!!!!!!!!

mvisit1

I don't care about the patch, but this t-shirt is sweet (and for $7.00 - a steal). I ordered 2 for me, 1 for my son :)

R200AWRE7TYM75thtee.jpg

Could have got them for even less! Did you see the thread with about the additional 40% off? Enter the promotional code "wrsrry" when ordering from Redskins.com at checkout and recieve an additional 40% off. Sweet!

We know where to get the 75th patch.......now where can we get that 21 patch?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sean-Taylor-21-Memorial-Jersey-Patch-Redskins_W0QQitemZ270207775171QQihZ017QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the best one on eBay. Others are 3 inches in diameter. If you're putting yours opposite a 75th patch, you want it to be 3 1/2 inches. I ordered one of these on Sunday night and it went out Monday morning but I haven't got it yet. It's going opposite the 75th patch on my REAL Authentic Portis I bought at the Hall of Fame Store. Got it at the end of season sale for $150. Now I wish I waited until yesterday. You guys see that thread about the additional 40% off? Just type in promo code "wrsrry" at checkout on Redskins.com. I could have saved about $45 more.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived