Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free coverter for Itunes format to MP3??

RabidFan

All in the know, is there a free downloadable converter on the net for coverting Itunes songs (formats are mp4 and mpa) to mp3 or wma format? I downlaod and installed two last night but one only coverts 1/3 of your files then you must buy it and the other only coverted two....count em TWO WHOLE FILES before stating I must buy it. There must be a free version out there to convert all one's files without need for purchase right? Any ideas are much appreciated.

S

Audio Recorder For Free is a good free program, although it's not a converter. It records anything that your speakers are playing and saves to an mp3. Tends to record loud so you may have to adjust your volume. Also, starts recording as soon as you save the title, so you have to hit the Save and start your music at the same time. But I've found it very useful.

http://www.download.com/Audio-Recorder-for-Free/3000-2168_4-10427509.html?tag=lst-1

Another program that might convert your files is Yasa Converter. It will only

convert 5 minutes in the free mode, but the length of time you can use it free never expires.

http://www.download.com/Yasa-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10499310.html?tag=lst-2

Why not just burn them to a CD using Itunes and them rip them back as unprotected MP3s with any ripper program?

That's the best way I've found to defeat the itunes protection. I buy a cd I can play it on any stereo. I buy an itunes song, I can't play it on any mp3 player?

I burn it, rip it, and then it's mine..

That's the best way I've found to defeat the itunes protection. I buy a cd I can play it on any stereo. I buy an itunes song, I can't play it on any mp3 player?

I burn it, rip it, and then it's mine..

I don't have any problem with songs I purchased from Itunes to play on my zune.

Archived