Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Happens to Buges?

Trippster

Agreed. Redskins should not have let Brown go to the Bills. He appears to be a guy with the personality and aptitude to be a very good assistant coach in the NFL.

The Bills are really becoming ex-Redskins central with Dockery, Royal on the line and Brown coaching them :)

like many others, i appreciate what he has done for the redskins both in the past and most recent..

his loyalty to the burgandy and gold is far and above what most money grabbing,upward mobile type coaches are in this era of nfl football...

the story of him answering the phone when gibbs II called and said lets go home is the stuff that makes us older fans get the chillbumps...i realize that this game has passed me by, no loyalty to fans(gouge them every chance you get dan), the players are going for broke with nothing but contract and agents to worry with...

as fans, i think we worry and frett more than we should...but...

but buges brings to my mind a pleasant memory of glory past...seeing him on the sideline with the real hoggs...confering with bostic...looking up to jacoby...it is like watching an old charlse bronson movie, you knew it would end okay!

i would really like to see him someday down here in the va beach area and give him a manhug for what he has done to put those trophies in that showcase!

he is a what gibbs would say " a true redskin" !!

Guest Rafterman
..like a steam locomotive - roll'in down the tracks... sad really.

____

RFK - home of the skins, and DC Dead shows. Those were some good times.

:applause:

:cheers:

Archived