Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATED JLC - Fassel/Ryan/Zorn

RyansRangers

i hate this but now that its done im still not going to give up this team like some of the fairweather fans on this board. might as well say it, COME ON JIM MAKE THE SKINS THE CHAMPS AGAIN

WTF are you talking about? Nothing is done. IN fact, it looks like it won't be Fassel now.

Fassel, Zorn, Ryan (BTW just wait till he calls a timeout with the opponnent stuffed on 4th and 1) and now Joe Flacco. If we're going to blow up this franchise can we at least draft Henne or a Quarterback that played in Division 1-A. I think this is a bad hire, but I'll still be wearing Burgundy and Gold. Maybe Zorn will be our Jason Garrett.

I'm actually gonna give Dan and the rest of the front office credit...While I'm not 100% sold Fassel is the right guy. Zorn and Ryan would be awesome coordinators and looks like someone in the front office did their homework if that will be his staff...Notice I said IF...None of this is a done deal yet folks! Danny loves to pull the WOW factor on people and this would certainly qualify if he pulled a fast one on all of us!

I'm not sure if this was posted,didn't feel like reading everything, but I heard on Comcast sportsnet that Jim Zorn was about to get offered a hefty deal from the Seahawks "a deal in which he can't refuse".If this is the case maybe this will throw a monkeywrench in the plan and Danny will look to plan "b"but who knows.

I'm not sure if this was posted,didn't feel like reading everything, but I heard on Comcast sportsnet that Jim Zorn was about to get offered a hefty deal from the Seahawks "a deal in which he can't refuse".If this is the case maybe this will throw a monkeywrench in the plan and Danny will look to plan "b"but who knows.

yeah i heard that too

we finally have draft picks and we want to give them away for an d.c. whats wrong with our d.c. now. draft picks draft picks draft picks it was to good to be true. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Uh, duh??

With draft picks Vinny can screw up and pick players like Jim Drunkenmiller. Vinny doesn't want to look bad so.... Better to not have any picks at all, silly!

:(

Man. What about G. Williams? All the hard work he put in on this team and we go out and hire this Bum. Dan you are killing us, first Turner, then Marty, and lord and behold Steve(waste of D@%n money) we get Joe back and he retires again instead of giving Williams a shot you want someone who is about the same age as Dino(Flintstone's Pet). Come on man you are Killing us!!!! How can Fossil help us? I know his name is Fassel...Please Help us out Hire someone else Give us GREG!!!!!!

Archived