Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 on 1 with Greg Williams!

tim5129

Players and coaches aren't happy with the Fassel news -- allegedly.
Than they can leave.

This is a business. They are payed to play football. Not ***** and Moan about who is going to be the next head coach.

Who ever is hired as the next had coach I will support.

If players on this team don't want to be apart of the program than they can leave.

We will find players that want to play ball for us.

We need to get rid of some these old *** players anyway.

Than they can leave.

This is a business. They are payed to play football. Not ***** and Moan about who is going to be the next head coach.

If players on this team don't want to be apart of the program than they can leave.

Good idea. Lets take a team that made the playoffs and lost a lot of close games and re-build it.

^^^^

That logic is plain stupid.

NO players want to play ball with a franchise that constantly starts over all the time.

And the ones who do, are only in it for the money, and the effort wont be there.

Franchises that win are those that stay consistent and build trust, rapport, and familiarity with each other.

Franchises that restart every 3 years DO NOT WIN.

Than they can leave.

Hey man, last time I checked, YOU aren't running this team. This is the players team too. To talk like we shouldn't bother with players' OPINIONS is just stupid. So shut your mouth.

Than they can leave.

Yep, blow it up. We will find more players that want to play ball for us. Or at least they will say that at the press conference. Then go on and get turf toe and retire after one year or make their own collector coins and take forever to get that one sack. Need I go on? This team started to click, period. Why not give it another year?

Good idea. Lets take a team that made the playoffs and lost a lot of close games and re-build it.
I did not say blow the team up.

I said that if any player does not want to be here than he can leave.

I also said we need to get rid of the old players on this team.

I dont think anybody would disagree that we need more young talent on this team.

Well.. good for comcast. We're a pretty rabid bunch right now - all wired and antsy, waiting to hear something. They totally played us, but good for them, I guess that's their job.

One thing I didn't take away from the interview the first time, but I noticed this time, was when he was talking about his super bowl ring from Super Bowl XXXIV. I guess the losing team gets rings too. He called it the "loosers ring". And he mentioned that Al Sauders has the "winners ring" (as he was the OC for the Rams). I forgot about that connection between the two, and its interesting that we sort of consider Gregg the more successful of the two, but head to head, AL won - on the largest stage there is.

Than they can leave.

Yeah, they should be happy to play for an owner they probably think is a dumbass.

Archived