Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Fassell named HC, my 2008 season tix for sale

skins fan1010

Do we get to laugh at you when you're trying to buy Playoff tickets off of Stubhub for triple face?

Just sayin'...

Uh he would get the offer for the playoff seats, not the dope who purchases them from him for 7 grand. Unless of course you had some kind of legal agreement. :D

I know this is only a Rumor site but I hope its not true. The tickets may be for sale sooner than we thought?

POSTED 8:08 p.m. EST, January 22, 2008

FASSEL TO BE HIRED AS SOON AS WEDNESDAY?

Though some league insiders believe that Jim Fassel will never be an NFL head coach again, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Fassel could be the head coach of the Washington Redskins as soon as Wednesday.

And Fassel could be paired with former Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan, who is under consideration to return to the Ravens in that same capacity -- and who also could end up coaching the Falcons.

Left out in the cold would be current Redskins defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who not long ago was given a healthy raise to get him to refrain from pursuing other opportunities to become a head coach elsewhere. Williams has been interviewed multiples times, has spent four years in the building, and hasn't been offered the job. That's not a good sign.

Uh he would get the offer for the playoff seats, not the dope who purchases them from him for 7 grand. Unless of course you had some kind of legal agreement. :D

Dope?

That is face value, moron.

You know, on second thought, you are right. I don't want to take advantage of another poor Skins fan.

If anyone would like to buy these (if Fassell is truly the HC), you can bid for them on StubHub or Ebay.

As for the playoffs, if Fassell is the HC, no Skins fan is going to have to worry about a postseason offer.

Wow just under 7k for 4 seats in the LL? Glad i didnt get stuck paying for the crappy TG Club, i pay just over $3400 for my 3 seats in 112 with green parking. (ive had my seats since fedex opened and there was no such thing as the tailgate club back then, thank god!)

Wow just under 7k for 4 seats in the LL? Glad i didnt get stuck paying for the crappy TG Club, i pay just over $3400 for my 3 seats in 112 with green parking. (ive had my seats since fedex opened and there was no such thing as the tailgate club back then, thank god!)

The only tailgate is eating Filets and shrimp at my tailgate club, wih all my buddys. I would gladly share with all of you if you wanted to join us. I would never have any club anything

Yeah...pencil me in on this one also...I love happy, positive ppl...and shrimp won't be bad either...:drool: :hungry:

Save me seat Suze!:applause:

You got it, Ldysknzfn1! :)

Wow, the season ticket invoices aren't even in the mail yet and I can't wait for next season (and not just for tailgate food) :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived