Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent deals on Jersey's

Combatant

Before I post the website address I want to make it clear that I am no way affiliated with this website. I use to be in Jersey selling business and this was one of my suppliers. I know many of you have been searching for 75th Anniversary jersey's, especially Sean Taylor jersey's, and this site has them. Although I am not affiliated with the site/company I can tell you every jersey I've ordered from them is of excellent quality. I talked to the owner about a week ago and they already have pro bowl jersey's on order and I mentioned that a good one to get would be Sean Taylor's pro bowl jersey.

www.specialjersey.com

I was looking all over for a Cooley 75th. I bought the premier on opening day against the Dolphins but it was too small and took it back.

I could not find another Cooley 75th all season. I was really bummed because there is no way I would ever wear a Moss or Campbell jersey. I got a Cooley jersey from this place. It Looks amazing! For $75.00 total I got a high quality jersey.Everything is sewn on and the stripes are dyed in the fabric.

There is a thread in the Classified's section and people are ripping this site as fakes. Regardless,for the price and quality,I'll take my "fake" anyday. I think the Cooley,Green,and Portis jersey's look the best.

Pay the extra $10.00 on shipping and you will have your jersey in 3 days!

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I bought the Cooley 75th Anniversary throwback from Redskins.com and the stripes on the sleeves and the numbers are not consistent. These are nice knock offs and I'm sure they'll pass just fine, but check the images on the Redskins.com store against the images you see on their site. I don't recall Reebok making a replica with elastic on the sleeves.

Anyway, that's just my :2cents: they do like nice.

Yeah, these are 100% fake. It might be helpful to acknowledge that in the subject or OP. That way, people can make an educated decision.

You can get real replica 75th jerseys as cheap as $40-$50 in a lot of Redskins stores (I saw Portis and Campbell at a NoVa store just a couple days ago). They aren't stiched, but they look "right"--the numbers, the stripes, etc.

For the poster who asked about the Riggins jerseys, Redskins stores have those as well, but they aren't true replicas like Mitchell & Ness. They're still pretty nice, though some newer versions have 2 patches on the front to commemorate the 75th anniversary and the 25th anniversary of SB XVII. I think the patches make the jersey cheesy, but some may disagree.

I've also seen some Manley, Mann, and Rypien jerseys in the Redskins stores.

Just FYI.

I've checked this site out before but didnt' pull the trigger since I really don't want a 75th anniversary jersey.

Gunnyhud, you said you sold jerseys before. Did you ever get your merchandise from sellers on dhgate? I'm thinking about going that route. I've nailed down a seller with a good rating and have talked to a guy on here that has received jerseys from the seller and said they were of good quality.

I'd much rather buy a good fake for $50 than a real screen printed replica for the same price.

These are fake.
Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I bought the Cooley 75th Anniversary throwback from Redskins.com and the stripes on the sleeves and the numbers are not consistent. These are nice knock offs and I'm sure they'll pass just fine, but check the images on the Redskins.com store against the images you see on their site. I don't recall Reebok making a replica with elastic on the sleeves.

Anyway, that's just my twocents.gif they do like nice.

Duh, of course they are fake. But they are way better than anything redskins.com sells.

The sleeves really are not wrong. The stripes are a little too thin and there is a little extra white at the end. Thats it. Yes they are elastic, that makes the jersey better, trust me.

The 75th patch is about 1 inch too big in diameter as well, but it doesnt matter. The stitching is top class for a jersey, real or fake (i own plenty of both). The mesh is heavy nice mesh, not some hard light bad mesh, that some fakes have.

The numbers are nice and shiny. They are a top class buy. I just wish they ahd regular skins jerseys as well.

The only jersey i wouldnt buy would be ST because if you buy a real one money goes to his kid.

Archived