Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent deals on Jersey's

Combatant

i was about to buy that 75 ann. portis jersey until i noticed the sleeve stripes don't go all the way around... haha... phew

How can you tell that? The front view has them folded over (so you see the stripes on the back) and the back view has them folded over (so you see the front stripes)

The sleeve stripes on my Landry jersey are all around.

If you are interested and got some questions PM me before you buy or don't buy, since I actually bought a jersey from this guy (or his company).

Again, just for the record, I don't know the seller personally or have any interest in that company. I am a guy who bought from them when they were on ebay and feel that I got a high quality jersey for a reasonably cheap price.

If you are interested and got some questions PM me before you buy or don't buy, since I actually bought a jersey from this guy (or his company).

Do you have any idea how often he gets new shipments in? I emailed him a few weeks ago about getting the non-throwback jerseys and he said he'd email me when he got some in, but didn't set a timeframe.

The sleeve stripes on my Landry jersey are all around.

Again, just for the record, I don't know the seller personally or have any interest in that company. I am a guy who bought from them when they were on ebay and feel that I got a high quality jersey for a reasonably cheap price.

I agree, an extremely high quality jersey for a very low price.

The stripes def go all the way around.

Do you have any idea how often he gets new shipments in? I emailed him a few weeks ago about getting the non-throwback jerseys and he said he'd email me when he got some in, but didn't set a timeframe.

When he was Junsix on ebay and since he's had this site (I think the guy emailed everybody that bought from him on ebay as soon as he got this site up that's how I found out about it) I've yet to see a white or burgundy jersey from him, just the 75th ann. ones.

and I bought my Landry jersey back in early Sept.

yeah i got all my jerseys authentic, i got a 75th anniversary darrell green jersey , a chris cooley jersey authentic, a sean taylor 70th anniversary throwback, and a sean taylor 75th anniversary.

all of them are the highest quality jerseys you can get next to them being the ones the pro wear. Nothing on the jerseys is screen printed and every arm has a cuff. I got my darrell green for 60 bucks shipped and i get so many compliments on all my jerseys.

the fake jerseys dont spell out REEBOK on the tags ... they spell "RBK" on everything and look just like the "reebok" ones, just make sure you knowwhat you are buying so you cant be dissapointed

It seems the Korean connects are where you want to order from (based on even the link in the original ships from Korea.) That's where I got a 75th Taylor and it looks pretty good. And since i was NEVER going to pay 300 for an "Authentic" I figured it was a good deal. I like the authentic style but no way I'm putting the price of a computer down on a jersey.

yes this is an awesome deal and these jerseys are great if you would like to see a 52 on me check the post in the classified section, were this should be... and merged.

It seems to be getting alot of attention where it is. Let it go man..... Its not so bad.

yes this is an awesome deal and these jerseys are great if you would like to see a 52 on me check the post in the classified section, were this should be... and merged.

I did a search for specialjersey.com and didn't have any results so I posted the thread. The classified is probably the more appropriate area for this thread, but everyone pretty much hangs out in the stadium. Regardless of who or where it was posted the point is to help everyone out who isn't aware of the good deals. Sorry to have offended you with the post, do you get commission off the jersey's or something?

no its not a big deal... i dont get commision or anything at all.. i was just saying that cause it seems everything gets merged around here... and then i was thinking if people want to see a pic of em then check out the other post...not offended,... no big deal.....

i havent been reading this thread though

has the fake argument come up yet

Archived