Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley signing

disturbed1

I like how the poster ignores the price of the autograph. Having a charity event and asking people to go is one thing. Having a charity event then dropping a big pricetage on them is another.

What were you planning on pricing this at so the posters can really decide if the are interested.

I like how the poster ignores the price of the autograph. Having a charity event and asking people to go is one thing. Having a charity event then dropping a big pricetage on them is another.

What were you planning on pricing this at so the posters can really decide if the are interested.

You have no idea how bad you made me want one of these.

corp_logo.jpg

Damn you!

We haven't decieded what the price will be. It will be per autograph and you can bring your own stuff. We will also have some stuff to buy as well.... mini helmets, full size helmets, authentic jerseys home and away, 8x10's and 16x20 size picturs. I hope to keep it no higher then $45 but I would like to make it cheaper the more autographs that you get. I don't want to out price anybody.:type:

I'd say if you really like Cooley, get something for him to sign specifically. You never know what will happen with other players and you don't want to regret getting something autographed twice. Plus, Cooley has a great signature, you'll want to display it.

cool,thanks for the input...do you already have his sig?

I'll be there, Cooley is a tre Redskin and would be great to get his jersey signed. Not to mention money is for a great cause, I don't think you would have any trouble getting a HUGE turnout, especially if Cooley brought one of his boys like Samuels or Jansen with him to support the cause.

I will know the exact date no later then the first week of Febuary. I hope that alot of you can come out and help us raise ALOT of money!!!!! If all goes well we will try to make this a yearly thing. Bigger and better each year.:):applause:

Well it's the first week in Feb. and I'm getting excited. Today is my birthday and this is my present.

Archived