Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley signing

disturbed1

Please let me know. I am from Baltimore but would love the opportunity and it will be nice to break up the long offseason.

Yes, please remind us when it gets closer. I too live near Baltimore but I would make the drive too see a team fav and support a good cause...RAVENS SUCK!!!!!

Should I buy a new jersey for him to sign? Or have him sign the one I've been wearing and frame it...Any ideas? I've seen people tailgating at FedEx Field wearing autographed jerseys...I'd never do that! Once it's signed, it's getting framed

My company and I are having Mr Captain Chaos himself in for a signing in mid March. If anybody is intrested to maybe meet and get an autograph I am finalizing all of the details and I would love to see a HUGE turnout. All of the money is going to Cancer research (in loving memory of my late father). I will post again as soon as I get everything sorted out. Just wanted to wet everybodys lips alittle......:helmet:

Cooooley!!!??? Oh yes, lips are wet....among other things...(oops) ;) LET US KNOW THE DETAILS!!

welll i saw that cooley is coming to chesterfield and he is one of ym fav players. i plan on going to the signing thing in march, and i was wondering what you guys thought of this situation:

i got a special redskins football signed by chris samuels and i was wondering if i should get cooley and the other 2 players at the signing to add their sig to the ball or buy new items for them to sign such as a hat or something...?

football or something new?

if its something new, any suggestions what i should get?:logo:

HTTR

p.s. wasnt sure if i should put it here ot tailgate...

Archived