Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley signing

disturbed1

My company and I are having Mr Captain Chaos himself in for a signing in mid March. If anybody is intrested to maybe meet and get an autograph I am finalizing all of the details and I would love to see a HUGE turnout. All of the money is going to Cancer research (in loving memory of my late father). I will post again as soon as I get everything sorted out. Just wanted to wet everybodys lips alittle......:helmet:

We are going to be giving away game tickets and kids can get there picture taken with Chris for free and won't have to wait in line. Chris is also going to be bringing some stuff autographed by other players. We are going to aution those items off with 50% of the money going to cancer research and the other 50% will go towards the make a wish foundation. Looking to raise at least $10,000. That is our goal. I really hope we surpass it though.:)

My company and I are having Mr Captain Chaos himself in for a signing in mid March. If anybody is intrested to maybe meet and get an autograph I am finalizing all of the details and I would love to see a HUGE turnout. All of the money is going to Cancer research (in loving memory of my late father). I will post again as soon as I get everything sorted out. Just wanted to wet everybodys lips alittle......:helmet:

Please let me know the date, and I will be there!

I've got my 75th anniversary #47 jersey ready to be signed.

Archived