Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Carousel (Indy and Boys candidates) merged

Currahee

I actually hope that the Colts and Cowboys loss today so Dan can interview Meeks, Caldwell and/or Garrett and will help get this coaching carousel over with and the skins can start moving in the right direction again.

This uncertainty is killing me and probably driving our current coaches and players crazy as well.

I actually hope that the Colts and Cowboys loss today so Dan can interview Meeks, Caldwell and/or Garrett and will help get this coaching carousel over with and the skins can start moving in the right direction again.

This uncertainty is killing me and probably driving our current coaches and players crazy as well.

So far, half of your wish has come true! Things ought to get moving really fast now with the coaching interviews.

Get Ron Meeks and/or Jim Caldwell in to Redskins Park, get this stupid "token" interview over with, and name Gregg Williams as the next head coach of our Washington Redskins. I think it's pretty sad when the NFL tells an owner who he must include in the interview process when he's looking to hire a coach. :doh:

Archived