Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jaguars vs. Patriots Game Thread

BG4Life

the jags played well

Actually they did. I was still hoping they'd beat the Pats. It's just that I'm tired of seeing the Patriots in the SB every 2 years. Let someone else go and win for God's sake (IMO). But I already have a feeling it will be the Patriots and the Cowboys, altho would rather see GB & the Pats and have GB win, but that's just me.:2cents:

Because the teams that have thrown the kitchen sink at the Patriots have done so much better.

They shut down the long ball without using any LB's but never blitzed and allowed Brady to throw short to the LB's and run.

The prudent thing would have been to run delayed blitzes and stunts but he didn't do that until midway through the 4th. Too little too late.

You should feel like an ass, because you'd be wrong. They haven't had use of the sideline camera since week 1.

Doesn't matter.

They cheated once. That's enough for a blemish on that record IMO.

I'm not saying they've done it since. But they did it during one game. Take that game out and you have a 15-1 regular season.:2cents:

Doesn't matter.

They cheated once. That's enough for a blemish on that record IMO.

I'm not saying they've done it since. But they did it during one game. Take that game out and you have a 15-1 regular season.:2cents:

actually the camera was taken away early in the game and before the halftime, so the pats never go to see what was on it, kind of hard to be excused of cheating if nothing was seen :)

let me ask everyone a question what is the difference in recording signs, then writing them down on the sidelines which most teams do

They shut down the long ball without using any LB's but never blitzed and allowed Brady to throw short to the LB's and run.

The prudent thing would have been to run delayed blitzes and stunts but he didn't do that until midway through the 4th. Too little too late.

Exactly. Brady did whatever he wanted, and they paid for it. HORRIBLE gameplan if they truly wanted a chance to win. I would rather get blown out then have no chance from the first whistle.

Archived