Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC - Redskins to Consider Jim Schwartz (HC candidate)

voicekiller

I am sure i read somewhere that the NFL gets a list of candidates/interviews conducted by each organization

Yes, that's probably true and that list would have to include a black candidate, but other white candidates will be on the list as well. But, if the Skins want Williams and they've made up their minds on him, they still nevertheless have to go through this charade or be fined by the NFL.

Yes, that's probably true and that list would have to include a black candidate, but other white candidates will be on the list as well. But, if the Skins want Williams and they've made up their minds on him, they still nevertheless have to go through this charade or be fined by the NFL.

thats what i am saying. I just brought up the fact that Schwartz wont fulfill the requirements by the NFL

The more I think about the more nervous I get about williams. Wasnt it williams who really wanted arch? isnt his attitude awful? he is fairly pompous and believes too much in his system and not the players. I can see problems with Gwilliams.

You realize thats basically every coach in the NFL? You don't go to training camp on day and tell the defensive coordinater "This system dosn't fit me," and he respond "Ok, sorry, i'll fix it for you tonight."

Archived