Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Wilson (Seattle Corner)

Retire 21

Who do you want as the Redskins' next Head Coach?  

561 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the Redskins' next Head Coach?

• Greg Williams
    • Bill Cowher
    • Rex Ryan
    • Pete Caroll
    • Other

Josh Wilson, or The Truth as he refers to himself, was a corner for University of Maryland last year. He got drafted by the Seahawks in the 2nd round I believe. Anyways, I checked his facebook to see if he said anything about the Redskins. He posted this on his page

Josh The Truth Wilson wrote

at 1:03am on January 6th, 2008

Hail to the deadskins you failed on victory. We're moving on now while yall watch on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even think he played. What a punk.

I would talk some **** to him but he'd probably beat the living bejesus out of me. My Skins pride trumps my Terps pride.

Edit:

Here's the link

http://umd.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5711497&hiq=josh%2Cwilson

you may have to be his friend to view it though, I'm not sure.

If that's really him (who would pretend to be him?) then make sure someone on special teams or if he's in on dime package gets to his knees.

I'm serious. Dead serious.

If you can't grow up and understand what it means to be in the NFL and that you don't have MySpace or Facebook posts calling out your NFL fraternity brothers (other team or not) then you need to get a good helmet to the knee.

He was our best return man when he was here (at Maryland). But hey, he wants to ride the bench and talk ****, thats fine, he can watch Al Harris do 'em in again.

He was good for us.

If that's really him (who would pretend to be him?) then make sure someone on special teams or if he's in on dime package gets to his knees.

If you can't grow up and understand what it means to be in the NFL and that you don't have MySpace or Facebook posts calling out your NFL fraternity brothers (other team or not) then you need to get a good helmet to the knee.

It's definitely him, I think it's kinda sad to see him talking **** like that seeing as how he is a professional and all. I hope we get them on the schedule next year.

Josh Wilson, or The Truth as he refers to himself, was a corner for University of Maryland last year. He got drafted by the Seahawks in the 2nd round I believe. Anyways, I checked his facebook to see if he said anything about the Redskins. He posted this on his page

Josh The Truth Wilson wrote

at 1:03am on January 6th, 2008

Hail to the deadskins you failed on victory. We're moving on now while yall watch on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even think he played. What a punk.

I would talk some **** to him but he'd probably beat the living bejesus out of me. My Skins pride trumps my Terps pride.

Edit:

Here's the link

http://umd.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5711497&hiq=josh%2Cwilson

you may have to be his friend to view it though, I'm not sure.

:laugh: NOT for long will they be "advancing"~ "pass the popcorn someone", is what he will be saying................:D

PS: NOT you know who's popcorn:silly:

I'm with ya. Then he can watch TV with us while he's in his wheel chair.

I just find it funny that professional athletes keep up on posting blogs and bulletins on their facebook/myspace. Kinda unbelievable...

I wonder if he updated his mood smiley thing when he posted it too? :angry face:

:laugh: :laugh:

hahahaha i love this

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Take a guy's knee out because he said we're sitting at home and they're moving on?

That's a heck of a lot worse than making a rhyme. :doh:

Not at all. If you ask me, he gives a glimpse into the lockerroom and probably embodies what we've seen from much of the Seattle fanbase recently.

And as I stated, if you're not mature enough to understand not to make the transition from college kid to professional and know what that means, you can take a few weeks off from the game to learn it.

Take the win like Holmgren did (they showed him on NFL Replay,) this wasn't the normal circumstance for a game.

A fan can say whatever he wants. A player should show some restraint.

If Josh "ALL-PRO" WIlson wants to talk trash, let him do it to the team while he's on the field, if he ever makes it on not like a ***** on his Facebook.

Archived