Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Let me Vent

TheChief

Mods, Members, please forgive me ahead of time if you find some of this inappropriate or antagonizing, but after reading the thread of how Seattle fans mocked ST, I really need and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to vent. The thread on this subject was closed, but I really need to say my piece. Thank you for understanding.

I can't believe this garbage, seriously, I knew there were some fools up in Seattle, but to cut on a dead man?! WTF!?

Any slack jawed SOB ever says anything about a dead person like that, I would have layed 'em out like they were Taylor's biatch. No joke, I've done it before when I had to, and I'd do it again. Bunch of hippy tree-humping punks, come talk that trash down in VA and see how quickly you join the "dirt eating" crowd. Don't give me that garbage about never having been to Seattle either, I've been there, and no it wasn't for a game either. I really liked the city, but after hearing about this, I can never think about these fools the same. I'd love to drag a heckler down to Puget Sound and drop 'em in with a cement helmet. Seattle is such a tough and gangsta' city, oooh, have us all in DC shaking in our boots. Bunch of Bigfoot cheek snatching homos.You have to worry more about running from a giant hairy ape than catching a stray one to the noodle. :2cents:

You're even lucky you won the game anyways, if that Washington TD had never been called back you would be Playoff dead right now. There were so many pass-interferences made against the Skins that went uncalled, and major plays that were called back, the officiating saved your butts, just admit it.

Oh, and fear me not those who wish to cut on 21, because when you happen to pass onto the other side, you will be judged by a much less forgiving entity. :point2sky

Archived