Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of message to Huckabee & McCain from an American Soldier

footballhenry

I just wanted to share this video I just watched. This soldier speaks from the heart about many truths that are conveniently ignored in our present-day society. He talks at length about Ron Paul, Mike Huckabee, and John McCain.

Watch and enjoy. Leave comments on what you think of what he says if you'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk-T46soz8

I just wanted to share this video I just watched. This soldier speaks from the heart about many truths that are conveniently ignored in our present-day society. He talks at length about Ron Paul, Mike Huckabee, and John McCain.

Watch and enjoy. Leave comments on what you think of what he says if you'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk-T46soz8

OK So thats one soldiers opinion.

Whats the point? A soldier has an opinion and he is the voice of the whole military?

You don't even know if the guy has served in Iraq or not. He is on the internet. Plus it's youtube, agendas abound.

:2cents:

Good god, this forum is so freakin negative sometimes its ridiculous. Its alway some smart @$$ comment with any of these threads, every single time. How about you people that have posted in this thread actually LISTEN to the SUBSTANCE of what is being said and not look at everything through your 'know it all' eyes.

Good god, this forum is so freakin negative sometimes its ridiculous. Its alway some smart @$$ comment with any of these threads, every single time. How about you people that have posted in this thread actually LISTEN to the SUBSTANCE of what is being said and not look at everything through your 'know it all' eyes.

"DUDE"

Joining the military is not about getting a paycheck. It's about doing what your superiors tell you to do.

You basing your political beliefs on YOUTUBE? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, it is simply amazing that some of these people walk among us.

That is what scares me.

This guy, regardless of whether or not he is really a soldier, speaks the god's honest truth.

These guys who post on this board about bomb this and take over that, this is the result of your pathetic bravado and greed behind a keyboard.

You should be ashamed.

Yeah, it is simply amazing that some of these people walk among us.

That is what scares me.

This guy, regardless of whether or not he is really a soldier, speaks the god's honest truth.

These guys who post on this board about bomb this and take over that, this is the result of your pathetic bravado and greed behind a keyboard.

You should be ashamed.

You guys are both so full of ****. First of all it's not "know it all eyes" it's called being somewhat skeptical of things being posted on the internet. Newsflash to footballhenry and Ken! Not everything on the internet is 100% real! Moreover, it *might* be something that you take as gospel truth! Did you ever stop to think of that?

Both of you should be ashamed! For starting a thread saying that it's an American Soldier who looks like he's sitting on a couch in his mom's basement and then saying "oh well, it doesn't REALLY matter if he's a soldier or not, what everyone SHOULD be paying attention to is his content, that's what really matters!" Well if that's the case then why the **** should any of us care what this guy has to say? He's just another douchebag on youtube spouting his political beliefs! He's got as much credibility as you or me.

I would have watched the whole thing but between this guys stuttering and stammering, I couldn't get through it. "Use your words, junior!" He doesn't identify himself, he doesn't give any military credentials, nothing. I'm not even as much pissed about the content of what he's saying, I'm annoyed that a couple people question the validity of something on the internet and two of the tailgates biggest residential conspiracy theory nutjobs have the audacity to pull their "Oh, I know the truth, I can't believe I'm forced to share the earth with people who are so sheltered and closeminded, I know everything, this guy speaks the truth! Nevermind the fact that this guy MIGHT not be who he says he is!"

The OP stated, "Watch and enjoy. Leave comments on what you think of what he says if you'd like."

Well, I couldn't enjoy it because the dude needs to go to a 3rd grade speech therapy class. Second, It's proof positive that the elitist, holier than thou sect never fails to get their panties in a bunch when the validity of one of their youtube videos gets questioned.

You guys are both so full of ****. First of all it's not "know it all eyes" it's called being somewhat skeptical of things being posted on the internet. Newsflash to footballhenry and Ken! Not everything on the internet is 100% real! Moreover, it *might* be something that you take as gospel truth! Did you ever stop to think of that?

Both of you should be ashamed! For starting a thread saying that it's an American Soldier who looks like he's sitting on a couch in his mom's basement and then saying "oh well, it doesn't REALLY matter if he's a soldier or not, what everyone SHOULD be paying attention to is his content, that's what really matters!" Well if that's the case then why the **** should any of us care what this guy has to say? He's just another douchebag on youtube spouting his political beliefs! He's got as much credibility as you or me.

I would have watched the whole thing but between this guys stuttering and stammering, I couldn't get through it. "Use your words, junior!" He doesn't identify himself, he doesn't give any military credentials, nothing. I'm not even as much pissed about the content of what he's saying, I'm annoyed that a couple people question the validity of something on the internet and two of the tailgates biggest residential conspiracy theory nutjobs have the audacity to pull their "Oh, I know the truth, I can't believe I'm forced to share the earth with people who are so sheltered and closeminded, I know everything, this guy speaks the truth! Nevermind the fact that this guy MIGHT not be who he says he is!"

The OP stated, "Watch and enjoy. Leave comments on what you think of what he says if you'd like."

Well, I couldn't enjoy it because the dude needs to go to a 3rd grade speech therapy class. Second, It's proof positive that the elitist, holier than thou sect never fails to get their panties in a bunch when the validity of one of their youtube videos gets questioned.

Let me ask you a question because I see the programming has done its job here.

Where EXACTLY do you expect to get the "truth" if it is not on the internet? TV? Newspapers? Osmosis?

Where exactly?

The saddest part about your commentary, is a guy with probably half your intelligence that cannot speak well, gets it, and you don't.

Hmm...

I seem to remember a certain conspiracy theorist, who shall remain nameless, assuring me that EVERY poll leading up to the Iowa caucus, regardless of who conducted it, was wrong and deliberately skewed. Said conspiracy theorist also assured me that the actual vote totals would be quite different from the polls.

How'd that work out for you?

There's someone here who's "programmed" to believe BS, but it ain't Spiff.

:2cents:

Let me ask you a question because I see the programming has done its job here.

Where EXACTLY do you expect to get the "truth" if it is not on the internet? TV? Newspapers? Osmosis?

Where exactly?

The saddest part about your commentary, is a guy with probably half your intelligence that cannot speak well, gets it, and you don't.

How could somebody possibly read this and not support domestic euthanasia?

And who says I really want the "truth"? I'm not naive enough to think that everything in this country is apple pie and hunky dory, but as long as my basic liberties and freedoms are protected and upheld, thats all I really care about.

Say you know the "truth" and I don't. What are you going to do about it, go down to the Capitol building and fling yourself on the steps and protest?

But with the way you question EVERYTHING I don't think you'd know the truth if it jumped up and punched you in the nuts.

It's easy to sit there and say that you believe in "the truth" but when you don't know what that is, to me you don't believe in much.

Archived