Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front Row seats...Visitor side for playoffs.

Seahawk Ref

If any serious Skin fans are interested, available until Thursday are front row tickets, section 113 (visitor side), near between 10 yard line and goal line. Only one section over from visiting tunnel too.

Face Value + incentives...

Too far...

But did ya hear that Tampa is not allowing ticket purchases by people that do not live in FL? (I thought I heard that on the radio today...)

I have not heard that....That Sucks!!!! People should be allowed to do what ever they wish, with their tickets. I know some field don't want visiting fans, but I think that's crazy.

Too far...

But did ya hear that Tampa is not allowing ticket purchases by people that do not live in FL? (I thought I heard that on the radio today...)

That is ridiculous. During the regular season, we on the waiting list used to get e-mails all the time about how visiting teams had returned their tickets, so aren't all teams obligated by league rules to allow sales of tickets to the visiting team?

I have not heard that....That Sucks!!!! People should be allowed to do what ever they wish, with their tickets. I know some field don't want visiting fans, but I think that's crazy.

Actually, I think it's cool that the ownership has the balls to do this. I applauded Ted Leonsis of the Caps when he blocked online playoff ticket sales to anyone with a Pittsburgh area zip code when they played the Penguins. They put finances aside and think of the team. I like it.

Not to threadjack anymore... :cheers:

But Colin Cowherd (sp?) was the one talking about Tampa rejecting out of state sales....

PS - I'm 50/50 on whether I like it or not... good for home field games but sucks if you want to see your team in the paloffs on the road (like us...).

Too far...

I think that's becoming more commonplace in sports today and its to allow the local fans the opportunity to get first crack at the tickets. I know that happened when I tried to get hockey playoff tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes a few year's ago. My zip code had just changed and the ticketmaster database wasn't updated, so I had to use my old one to get the tickets.

Archived