Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP is far better than A.Peterson......

SeAnTaYlOr2121

I don't care what the national media thing of AP and want to anoint him the next barry sanders. CP got snubbed from the Pro Bowl because there is no more valuable player on any team than him. He does all the intangibles and still puts up huge numbers. Name another RB that puts up those kinds of numbers and is also a great pass blocker, an excellent receiver, and an overall great leader. There is none in the NFL thaat is like that. This man gets too little respect and its starting to get to me.

There is no doubt in my mind we will win Saturday and the main reason Clinton Portis(either running, passing, blocking, or just doin all of the above)

Name another RB that puts up those kinds of numbers and is also a great pass blocker, an excellent receiver, and an overall great leader. There is none in the NFL thaat is like that. This man gets too little respect and its starting to get to me.

Ladainian Tomlinson.

Dude...c'mon...AP set records, its not about whether Portis was better than AP or not, it was about Barber being in the limelight. Portis>Barber...especially considering the patchwork OL that he had to endure. ANyways, the probowl is completely a popularity contest...its not worth getting underware wads over.

I kno LT is that good but is he leader lik CP and i dont think he can block as well, he doesnt wanna put his body on the line CP is an animal

hahahaha. Dude i'm the biggest CP homer on this site but to discredit LT gives you no credibility.

he is the best back in the league bar none. Rushing, receiving, throwing TD's. he does it all.

Yes CP owns him in pass coverage, but CP is far and away the best blocking back.

LT literally saved the chargers season himself. Began putting up monster numbers, held a players only meeting. Told everyone to put up or shut up.

hahahaha. Dude i'm the biggest CP homer on this site but to discredit LT gives you no credibility.

he is the best back in the league bar none. Rushing, receiving, throwing TD's. he does it all.

Yes CP owns him in pass coverage, but CP is far and away the best blocking back.

LT literally saved the chargers season himself. Began putting up monster numbers, held a players only meeting. Told everyone to put up or shut up.

Almost everything you just said CP has done. LT is a better back, but CP is a leader of the team and does anything the coaches ask of him. He is the most underrated back by the mediots and is a top 3 back in the league bar none.

Almost everything you just said CP has done. LT is a better back, but CP is a leader of the team and does anything the coaches ask of him. He is the most underrated back by the mediots and is a top 3 back in the league bar none.

the OP asked if anyone could name another back that does everything CP does. I named one.

skins I agree 100%. I think you missed my point. CP and LT are virtually the same, they can both rush, receive, throw, block (cp owns him here, but LT is still good) and lead.

CP is just one notch below IMO

thank you at least sonebody understands where i am coming from. and by the way DANCE04 you proved my point of CP getting no respect cause you get cuaght up with all the media hype with LT and everything.

I cant believe the best player on our team doesnt get all the love he should get even from his own fans

thank you at least sonebody understands where i am coming from. and by the way DANCE04 you proved my point of CP getting no respect cause you get cuaght up with all the media hype with LT and everything.

I cant believe the best player on our team doesnt get all the love he should get even from his own fans

Hold up, bro. I've been in intense debates with Dance04, there's probably no bigger CP fan than him.

That being said, he was basically saying LT does the same thing because you asked who else does it. :laugh:

your hilarious. not once in this thread did I bash portis. Look at my sig. Your telling me to give him respect? hahaha. here are all the sigs ive used on this site

recordsigedit.jpg

cp4.jpg

cpbetsig.jpg

Yes CP is one of the most underrated backs in the league. I have been saying this for the last 3 years.

CP is a complete player who puts this team on his back. He is qithout question our best weapon on offense. He is without question the leader of this team.

However, LT is as well. He just happens to be better.

media hype around LT and i'm buying it? back to back seasons leading the league in rushing. record for most td's in a season. second most rush yards amongst active players. first running back to catch 100 passes in one season. what "hype"? you calling LT overrated? :laugh::laugh:

really, stop now

your hilarious. not once in this thread did I bash portis. Look at my sig. Your telling me to give him respect? hahaha. here are all the sigs ive used on this site

Yes CP is one of the most underrated backs in the league. I have been saying this for the last 3 years.

CP is a complete player who puts this team on his back. He is qithout question our best weapon on offense. He is without question the leader of this team.

However, LT is as well. He just happens to be better.

media hype around LT and i'm buying it? back to back seasons leading the league in rushing. record for most td's in a season. second most rush yards amongst active players. first running back to catch 100 passes in one season. what "hype"? you calling LT overrated? :laugh::laugh:

really, stop now

Nah i know LT is the best in the game i am just saying that CP is more valuable to his team than LT...he does more intangibles. Sure everything is measured in stats, but CP doesnt get half the love as LT

Nah i know LT is the best in the game i am just saying that CP is more valuable to his team than LT...he does more intangibles. Sure everything is measured in stats, but CP doesnt get half the love as LT

again you wrong man. LT is EQUALLY as valuable to his team as CP is.

please explain to me what CP does that LT doesnt besides being a better blocker?

you right, CP does not get the love he deserves

I'd like to see AP and Chester Taylor run the ball for a different team, i'm willing to bet they aren't that great. Vikings O-line is just that damn good

Dude, those two would make a good tandem anywhere. Reason being, they were constantly facing 8,9 men in the box because their quarterback was so sorry.

Dude, you're being silly. So, you're saying LT doesn't deserve all the hype?:doh:

You just said it there. CP does something that LT doesn't.

It's the same reason Barber isn't a starting RB.

Same for Bush.

Same for AP right now.

You can't discount the fact that everybody doubted whether Portis would be able to hold up in the physical NFC East. He was getting ridiculous numbers against those soft AFC West teams.

We didn't use Portis as a passing threat before the past few games. We still don't know what he's capable of if he gets as many touches as LT. The Chargers entire O goes through him...

You just said it there. CP does something that LT doesn't.

It's the same reason Barber isn't a starting RB.

Same for Bush.

Same for AP right now.

You can't discount the fact that everybody doubted whether Portis would be able to hold up in the physical NFC East. He was getting ridiculous numbers against those soft AFC West teams.

We didn't use Portis as a passing threat before the past few games. We still don't know what he's capable of if he gets as many touches as LT. The Chargers entire O goes through him...

I don't understand what point your trying to get across?

Dude, you're being silly. So, you're saying LT doesn't deserve all the hype?:doh:

nah i never said he shouldnt get the hype im sayin that CP should get as much hype as LT.

I admit LT is a more gifted and better athlete can do stuff CP cant but im sayin CP doesnt get any love from the media outside of washington.. im in ny and they talk about is sheli and todd collins story. Collins has been crazy for and sure he deserves all the credit he gets but the papers havnt mentioned anything bout CP and how valuable he is to our team. This thread wasnt even bout LT, it was supposed to be bout AP makin the Pro Bowl and i said CP is better than AP

nah i never said he shouldnt get the hype im sayin that CP should get as much hype as LT.

I admit LT is a more gifted and better athlete can do stuff CP cant but im sayin CP doesnt get any love from the media outside of washington.. im in ny and they talk about is sheli and todd collins story. Collins has been crazy for and sure he deserves all the credit he gets but the papers havnt mentioned anything bout CP and how valuable he is to our team. This thread wasnt even bout LT, it was supposed to be bout AP makin the Pro Bowl and i said CP is better than AP

i cant provide any links but i hear media praising portis all the time and i live 3000 miles away from the DC area...(its mainly only during the game though), im pretty sure i've seen more articles on CP this year then LT though

Archived