Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle: Its now Put up or Shut Up Time.

Veretax

Concerning Joe Gibbs...  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Concerning Joe Gibbs...

• Yes I want Gibbs back next year!
    • I want Gibbs here as long as possible!
    • I want Gibbs to find the fountain of youth and coach forever!
    • Cowboys suck!
    • Gibbs should retire after the season. (I’m insane)
    • I like cake… especially after beating the cowboys.

Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that things would end up this way? Jansen out in the first game of the season. Thomas out and never really got back in the game. An undrafted rookie in Heyer ends up replacing Todd Wade and doing better. Moss and ARE struggle with injuries early, portis and betts trade carries as CP gets his legs back. Taylor gets murdered, Carlos is out with a Knee Injury, Lloyd goes on IR. With all that has happened if you'd known this at seasons beginning, would anyone have predicted we'd make 9-7, least of all the Play offs? And yet here we are, we are here because of our team, its chemistry, and our coaching staff that knows how to pull through that adversity, we've bulldozed ahead, but on Saturday, none of that matters. Its just us and the Seahawks, and its time to put up or shut up. I don't know about you, but I didn't root for us to get into the playofs to be one and done, I want to beat the Seahawks, and then whip dallas the next week. The question is are you with 'em? Can we do this for those who went down for the season, Taylor, the one who we lost in the prime of his life, can we do it for our Hall of Fame Coach who deserves that 4th ring more than any cowboy or Bellicheat in the world. It's time for us to stand up and make ourselves known. We are the Washington Redskins, and come saturday, Seattle, is Redskin Country!

I want Seattle so bad. I have never seen such an unintelligent stuck up fan base as the Seahawks. I can honestly say theres no one id rather see in the first round.

For a team that has played a GRAND total of 2 teams over 500 all year(one they were shut-out by, the other was a 9-7 team they beat), they certainly think highly of themselves. They hail from a division where the BEST team other than them was 8-8. We hail from a division where the WORST team was 8-8.

I want Seattle.

Archived