Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss: "This ****s for the trio!"

Rdskn4Lyf21

• 1 month later...

There was a loooooong thread on that back in 2006. Everybody in the thread were discussing a Moss vid -- about 4 mins long -- that somebody put together. I think it was on youtube. Somewhere in the middle of that video, it showed Moss after the second TD catch leaning into a video camera and saying something. As I remember, the discussion went for about 4-5 pages. Everybody was trying to figure out what he said - listening carefully with headphones and what not. Finally, somebody figured it out. The thread concluded with everybody pretty much agreeing that he said this:

"This ****'s for the TRIO!"

I'm sure the vid is no longer on youtube, but somebody somewhere has that video. If you listened to it, you'd know that that is exactly what he said.

Edit: Okay, I found the thread. The vid is gone though. Newage_hog nailed it. "This ****'s for the TRIO."

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161451&page=1&pp=15&highlight=trio

Alright, so I was watching it again on skins.com and it sounds like

"this **** is real"

What did you all hear?

I think you got it right. At first I thought he said "This **** for the thrill". But after listening to it it sounds more like what you said.
"This S***'s for the thrill man"
It doesn't sound at ALL like hes saying "This ****s for the thrill" or "This **** is real"....its sounds like "This ****'s for the ??????" Don't know what the last word is but it DEFINATELY IS NOT REAL OR THRILL....its at LEAST 2 syllables.

EDIT: Watched again and it sounds like "This ****'s for the Christians"

Yea its def two syllables, and when I replayed it, it sounds like he said " This **** is forreal"
definitely... this **** here is for real!

why the eff would he say this **** is for the christians?!?! that's like a contradictory statement

Actually, he said, "This sh*t is real!"
yea that sounds like it could be it too.

Yeah it is definately "This ****s for real".

he said this **** is for the trill
That may be it you are right that is that Dade County talk, I can't understand those southern boys talk at all.

I know Sean says he's trill all the time on field.

Trill means legit right? Like the real deal? Gosh I'm not only white Wilbur, but I don't live down south! :laugh:

It actually sounds like he's saying: "this ****s for the TRIO".

Now if thats what he's really saying I love the guy even more. Hopefully we'll get him in a chat this year and we can ask him.

Sounds to me more like he is dedicating it to someone. Sounds to me like "This *****$ for Trip or Tre or some name that sounds like that.
also sounds like... this s**t gets real?
He said "This **** for the Trill"

For the Crunk impaired

Tril- An adjective used in hip-hop culture to describe someone who is considered to be well respected, coming from a combination of the words "true" and "real".

Nice I'm gonna check that out hahah.

He said "This ****'s for real"

You guys must be watching a different video becuase he FOR SURE SAYS: "THIS ****S FOR THE" and then the last word is undetermined. IT is NOT "This **** is real". Listen closer.
It is definately trill guys, no doubt about it case closed.
Sorry dude but trill doesnt start with a K sound. Its definately a two syllable word that starts with a K sound. I swear it sounds more like "This **** is for the Christians" more than ANYTHING you guys have said.
this **** is for the real

this **** gets real

Dude there is not K sound I hear - but whatever the difference is that This **** is for the Christians" is about the dumbest thing someone could say in that situation and Trill or "This S... is real" actually makes sense.

Santana has one of the most unique accents of anyone I've ever heard.

dude I know it doesn't make sense but it sounds more like "This **** is for the Christians" than it does "This **** is real". OK fine...I'll change it..hes saying "This **** is for the Kristen's".....now it makes more sense cause he's dedicating it....I may still be wrong but I'm definately closer than you. Listen to it again bro.

WORDS 100% FOR SURE SAID "THIS SH1T IS FOR THE..."

The next word starts with a "ca" or "ka" sound. not a "r" or "t" sound.

There is zero chance he's actually saying "this **** is for the Christians." That's so ridiculous and makes so little sense, it makes me hurt. I'm gonna go with him saying "this **** is for trill" or some extremely close variant of that. Sounds right according to the video audio, and it would make 1000 times more sense if that's what he was saying than anything else offered so far.

I'm not saying thats what he said. But it sounds more like that than "This **** is for trill".....it is DEFINATELY "this **** is for the..." and then a 2 syllable word that starts with a "k" sound or a hard "c" sound. You sir are a retard if you think he says this **** is for trill.
He's saying TRIO as in Emmit, Aikman, and Irvin. It was the ring of honor game.

"this ****s for the trio"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived