Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nj Buzz About Skins

CommishDC

The OP was from NJ.

He was asked if he had a disability, and another person asked "Does being from Jersey count?"

PG slapped him because he too, is from NJ, as am I.

Hence why I jumped in saying that not everyone from NJ was stupid.

You, unfortunately, did nothing to help my case.... :)

well at least he didn't type

do what?

I believe that if you have your caps lock on for the entire post, some filter interprets it as SHOUTING and will thus only capitalize the first letter of each word. I highly doubt that the OP was doing that on purpose, he was just trying to convey his excitement by SHOUTING (which would not have been easy on the eyes either) or maybe the button was just stuck. I dunno. Okay I'm done now.

Go Skins! :)

Any chance I can get you to capitalize the first word in a new sentence, brother? No big deal, just a common courtesy kind of thing to make it easier for the rest of us to read your posts.
I just bouh a new wirless keyboard andfor some reason t is not picking up every lette and frequntly isses the caps lock. See, look at that last sentence. I'm looking into to getting a new one. But thank you for your concern.

edit: since most people here have a good knowledge of computers, can anyone recommend a good/cheap keyboard/mouse combo for my PC?

hey buddy, grammar 101. you are only supposed to capitalize the fest letter of a sentence not the first letter of each word. also why would you waste all of that time pressing the shift key to do all of those capital letters. I try an dkeep it simple ALL lowercase whenever possible. :)

Hey -- all of the OP's words were spelled correctly... :D

hey buddy, grammar 101. you are only supposed to capitalize the fest letter of a sentence not the first letter of each word. also why would you waste all of that time pressing the shift key to do all of those capital letters. I try an dkeep it simple ALL lowercase whenever possible. :)

my kinda style. i sometimes even avoid punctuation cuz it takes too much time to add. and the apostrophe....forget about it.

Archived