Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nj Buzz About Skins

CommishDC

I Live In Eagle Territory And Will Be Heading To Fed Ex Field For The Game...most All Of My Football Buddies Have Come Full Circle And They Say (the Buzz) If The Skins Make The Playoffs They Are The Team To Beat In The Nfc....having Watched The Various Sports Show Commentators , Many Of Them Say The Same! We Just Need To Get There..i Hope The Team Does Not Look Past Dallas...anything Can Happen On Any Given Sunday! Hail Skins!

man, the way redskins fans attack each other on these boards kill me....worst part about it is, that I had become one as of late. Please people...don't attack someone or put them down unless they are bashing the skins. We gotta stick together as fans....it's playoff time baby!

man, the way redskins fans attack each other on these boards kill me....worst part about it is, that I had become one as of late. Please people...don't attack someone or put them down unless they are bashing the skins. We gotta stick together as fans....it's playoff time baby!
Just becus someone is a redskins fan doesn't give them the right to be a moron. In fact, as a fan, i hold other fans to a higher standard because i want us to be better than other fanbases. Is there really a need to capitalize the first letter of every word, making it harder to read? We are bette than that, and i expect others to expect more as well. I bash because I love. and because some of you need it.

Just becus someone is a redskins fan doesn't give them the right to be a moron. In fact' date=' as a fan, i hold other fans to a higher standard because i want us to be better than other fanbases. Is there really a need to capitalize the first letter of every word, making it harder to read? We are bette than that, and i expect others to expect more as well. I bash because I love. and because some of you need it.[/quote']

this is coming from a guy who has "up your but with a coconut" as his location. shut up dude

Huh?

The OP was from NJ.

He was asked if he had a disability, and another person asked "Does being from Jersey count?"

PG slapped him because he too, is from NJ, as am I.

Hence why I jumped in saying that not everyone from NJ was stupid.

You, unfortunately, did nothing to help my case.... :)

this is coming from a guy who has "up your but with a coconut" as his location. shut up dude
see. you're one of those people that needs it.

why can't the OP take the obvious steps to make his posts more legible? it's because he doesn't care. it would be nice if people cared just enough to extend common courtesies. the only time i ever bash people is when it's obvious they just don't care. in my eyes, that's disrespectful.

as to the OP, i was actually being half serious. do you need some device that types for you and that's why your posts appear that way?

As to the thread. Go Skins!!!!

I Live In Eagle Territory And Will Be Heading To Fed Ex Field For The Game...most All Of My Football Buddies Have Come Full Circle And They Say (the Buzz) If The Skins Make The Playoffs They Are The Team To Beat In The Nfc....having Watched The Various Sports Show Commentators , Many Of Them Say The Same! We Just Need To Get There..i Hope The Team Does Not Look Past Dallas...anything Can Happen On Any Given Sunday! Hail Skins!

hey buddy, grammar 101. you are only supposed to capitalize the fest letter of a sentence not the first letter of each word. also why would you waste all of that time pressing the shift key to do all of those capital letters. I try an dkeep it simple ALL lowercase whenever possible. :)

see. you're one of those people that needs it.

why can't the OP take the obvious steps to make his posts more legible? it's because he doesn't care. it would be nice if people cared just enough to extend common courtesies. the only time i ever bash people is when it's obvious they just don't care. in my eyes' date=' that's disrespectful.

as to the OP, i was actually being half serious. do you need some device that types for you and that's why your posts appear that way?

As to the thread. Go Skins!!!![/quote']

Any chance I can get you to capitalize the first word in a new sentence, brother? No big deal, just a common courtesy kind of thing to make it easier for the rest of us to read your posts.

Archived