Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange story regardings the Redskins

Ji

I have two kids.

My first one was born on Dec 5,2005(Joscelyn). Who cares right? Well we were 5-6 when she was born. But her first sunday at home, we beat the Rams. And we won the next week..and the week after..and the week after. As a matter of fact, I put her in a redskins onesie every week after we beat the rams and the skins won 5 straight and made the playoffs. My luck finally ran out after we lost to seattle.

Fast Foward 2 years

My 2nd Kid(named Jonathan) was born on Nov 27,2007. Actually was born on the same day Sean Taylor died :mad:(A bittersweet moment if there ever was one). The redskins lose that sunday but we havent lost since and it looks like we are going on an even more improbable run.

hmmm

I have two kids.

My first one was born on Dec 5,2005(Joscelyn). Who cares right? Well we were 5-6 when she was born. But her first sunday at home, we beat the Rams. And we won the next week..and the week after..and the week after. As a matter of fact, I put her in a redskins onesie every week after we beat the rams and the skins won 5 straight and made the playoffs. My luck finally ran out after we lost to seattle.

Fast Foward 2 years

My 2nd Kid(named Jonathan) was born on Nov 27,2007. Actually was born on the same day Sean Taylor died :mad:(A bittersweet moment if there ever was one). The redskins lose that sunday but we havent lost since and it looks like we are going on an even more improbable run.

hmmm

:cheers: congrats on the new baby!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Well way to blow the 2006 season jackass. Perhaps you'll think more about the Redskins and their fan base next time you decide you're not ready for another kid. If you would have had one last year we might have made it to the title game rather than finishing 5-11 and this years kid would be good enough for a superbowl. Congrats on setting the team back a couple years.

I have two kids.

Fast Foward 2 years

hmmm

If you could go ahead and make a baby every year who was born in late Nov/early dec we'd all REALLY appreciate it. LOL!

:applause:

Archived